19 new Shellac colours for 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have this on too. I wouldn't wear azure wish on its own but love it with the sea glass additive over it. It also looks gorgeous over Lilac Longing.View attachment 30502
Colour pop on the right.

Have u burnished the sea glass onto the inhibition layer? It's lovely.

What's on the left hand side colour pop? X

That is gorgeous and I need to do my nails tomorrow so that's what I'm having - thank you!
Thanks...hope you love it too :)

I got excited too when I tried this combo over a colour pop, it's really rich and striking, nice to see it on nails, loving the spring flowers too very cute :)

Have u burnished the sea glass onto the inhibition layer? It's lovely.

What's on the left hand side colour pop? X

Yes I have burnished it, I do think it gives a better effect with that particular glitter.
The other colour pop is a foil called Laser Optics over Lilac longing x

does anybody have any 'wedding inspired' shellac nails?? thank you :)
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I looked on cnd .com and they had a yellow as you had suggested will try it later looks lovely x

Would love to see a pic if you create the colour x

Would love to see a pic if you create the colour x

Shellac yellow
Cream puff, yellow additives and romatique

It is a really nice colour

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363800758.595265.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363800758.595265.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 472
Shellac yellow
Cream puff, yellow additives and romatique

It is a really nice colour

Love the colour. Did you do cream puff x 1, then romantique x 1 and then yellow additive? X

Love the colour. Did you do cream puff x 1, then romantique x 1 and then yellow additive? X

No I done

2x cream puff
Yellow additives
1x romatique

New colours are gorgeous. Definitely investing in the blue and lilac x

I can't believe how popular azure wish has been. It's just so pretty !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 3,341
I can't believe how popular azure wish has been. It's just so pretty !!

I know its been my most popular colour out of the new collection closely followed by cake pop. Azure Wish is gorgeous, definitely my favourite out of the new ones xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

I know its been my most popular colour out of the new collection closely followed by cake pop. Azure Wish is gorgeous, definitely my favourite out of the new ones xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Yes same, cake pop a close second especially layered with grapefruit sparkle :)

I love this combination, limeade over pretty poison. It's a very rich emerald green.

Thanks again for posting this combo - I have it on my nails now and have had two strangers comment on it and consequently book in. My new favourite colour!

Thanks again for posting this combo - I have it on my nails now and have had two strangers comment on it and consequently book in. My new favourite colour!
You're welcome , glad you liked it :)

I've just seen four more colours are being released next Tuesday. Is this correct??? can I start to get mega excited again lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen that too? Eeek! X

Latest posts

Back