19 new Shellac colours for 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the lovely lilac

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 2,464
I don't normally wear blue

Oops forgot the picture, it's too early!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362717740.566863.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362717740.566863.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 706
I am loving Grapefruit Sparkle and Limeade. I did my nails last night in Tropix with Grapefruit Sparkle on top and Limeade ringfinger, I wasn't totally sure about the combo but thought I'd try it anyway. Oh my god so glad I did it's lush! Nice and bright and calls out for summer sun, sand and sangria. I love it!

Will try and up load a pic later :)

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

Used Grapefruit Sparkle as the pink for french today & it looks gorgeous! :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362753803.881635.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362753803.881635.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 1,105
I got the chance to use Lilac Longing for the first time yesterday. I've also used the new Periwinkle additive and violet pearl additive and Konad.

Clients are loving the new colours

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362880794.187716.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362880794.187716.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 23,678
Clients are loving the new colours

Stunning I love this look, when you spread the dots with a pin do you flash cure, or that that unnecessary?

Stunning I love this look, when you spread the dots with a pin do you flash cure, or that that unnecessary?

Although the new colours are a lot thinner I find there's no need to flash cure x

Although the new colours are a lot thinner I find there's no need to flash cure x

Thank you :) Do you mind if I have a go at this design that I put it on my facebook page? I'll tag you as inspired by :)

I have searched this whole thread and can't find an answer.

I am waaay too impatient I know but do we have a date for summer colours?!

I know we have pigments and glitters and layering and I use all of these but I feel I have a few key colours missing!

I am still holding out for a few :)

Royal Blue
Yellow
Deep Plummy Pink
Dusky pink
Mint Green

Attachments

• royal-blue-nails.jpg
    royal-blue-nails.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 20,856
  • tumblr_lw069ggvBz1r1okv1.jpg
    tumblr_lw069ggvBz1r1okv1.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 1,008
  • DSC04378-1.jpg
    DSC04378-1.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 802
  • IMG_8757.jpg
    IMG_8757.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 1,291
  • large-2992.jpg
    large-2992.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 733
I have searched this whole thread and can't find an answer.

I am waaay too impatient I know but do we have a date for summer colours?!

I know we have pigments and glitters and layering and I use all of these but I feel I have a few key colours missing!

I am still holding out for a few :)

Royal Blue
Yellow
Deep Plummy Pink
Dusky pink
Mint Green

Omg I want all of these especially the blue in shellac. In the meantime try these. For mint green try 1x studio white, 1x limeaid and 1xromantique. For the plummy pink try tutti Frutti over 2x lilac longing. Xx

PS I'm just as impatient as you for dates of next release xx

Omg I want all of these especially the blue in shellac. In the meantime try these. For mint green try 1x studio white, 1x limeaid and 1xromantique. For the plummy pink try tutti Frutti over 2x lilac longing. Xx

PS I'm just as impatient as you for dates of next release xx

Oooh will give it a go StephieBaby!

I am too impatient and I do really like the new ones, I just dont LOVE all of them! You know when you have something set in your head you want, well that it for me!

:Love:

I would LOVE a mint green! I've not got limeade so can't try your suggestion for layering (don't think my clients would go for it, hotski isn't popular with my ladies either) but if it makes a rally nice mint green then I shall invest - anyone got any pics of how it looks please? xxxx

I would LOVE a mint green! I've not got limeade so can't try your suggestion for layering (don't think my clients would go for it, hotski isn't popular with my ladies either) but if it makes a rally nice mint green then I shall invest - anyone got any pics of how it looks please? xxxx

If you go further back on this thread I've posted pics. The mint green is the 3rd from the left I believe on the limeaid photo I posted xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

If you go further back on this thread I've posted pics. The mint green is the 3rd from the left I believe on the limeaid photo I posted xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Found it!! Thanks stephiebaby, looks lovely! xxxx

I'll give that one a go, it's lovely.

Not quite the colour I am after though.

Oh boy! Has anyone tried Vexed Violet layered over Lilac Longing?

Well here it is, in the centre. :Love:

picture.php

Latest posts

Back