19 new Shellac colours for 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did anybody else do the questionairre before christmas? I think CND sent it via email there were loads of colour pops and you had to say how likely you were to use each of the colours.

Yes I remember getting that. I'm pretty sure I filled it in and sent it back too x

Second wall rack? Heck, I'm going to need a second JOB!

Hahaha so true.

Am hoping they're gonna do the pastel range on a show offer at excel coz they never ever do VAT free deals. I hate layering too, so much faff. I would like a raspberry pink, a neutral nude, a cover pink (for French), a full coverage clear glitter (zillionaire is too stingy with glitter) and ruby ritz back full time.
Anyone listening? ;) xx

would love ruby ritz to be brought back full time and maybe a few more glitter ones, totaly different effect from rockstar, and great for layering. gutted my ruby ritz has all but gone! so excited for the pastels but if this is true, bring it on, i want them all!!!

who leaks this stuff!!!

Oh my God, how exciting!

Navy blue would be nice and very popular in my salon. Isn't the Cocoa colour a nude?
Isn't that like midnight swim?

Cocoa is a bit too dark to be a nude on me. I'd prefer something between that and romantique, if that's a) imaginable and b) even possible :lol:

Just to clarify...
5 new for spring... Ads already underway and due in Feb at PB Excel.
4 for summer
6 for winter
4 limited editions for Xmas 2013

Now you know when they are due etc... Colours are already set and done... :hug:

Oh my God, how exciting!

Isn't that like midnight swim?

Cocoa is a bit too dark to be a nude on me. I'd prefer something between that and romantique, if that's a) imaginable and b) even possible :lol:

i had a client in on saturday who works on the airlines and is allowed nude or red nails. she had cocoa on prior to coming to me and was told it was too brown by her boss and was asked to remove it!! she left with wildfire so hopefully thats red enough!! meanwhile another client had cocoa and it looked so pale and yellow on her she only lasted a week and wanted it changing. i have a lot of ladies, who, through work can't wear colours but want colour more than the likes of romantique. so fingers crossed its possible. surely if its true, 19 colours will mean something for everyone.....

Just to clarify...
4 for summer
6 for winter

omg, can't wait. sometimes wish we didn't get this insider info!! makes it so hard to wait to see what coming next!!

I'd really like a navy blue too (CND Midnight Sapphire) I know Midnight Swim Shellac is beautiful but a lot of my clients mistake that and Pretty Poison for black!! Just a little too dark for me unless you see it in direct sunlight. I'd also love:

a dusky pink (CND Muddy Rose)
a really vibrant purple (CND Electric Purple)
a deep pink/plum (CND Plumville)
a true blue (CND Anchor Blue)
a delicate coral (not as bright as Tropix)
a deep teal (CND Urban Oasis)

Now we know there are plenty more to come, there will be something for my clients to ooh and aah over with me choosing their ideal colours!

Xx

I'd really like a navy blue too (CND Midnight Sapphire) I know Midnight Swim Shellac is beautiful but a lot of my clients mistake that and Pretty Poison for black!! Just a little too dark for me unless you see it in direct sunlight. I'd also love:

a dusky pink (CND Muddy Rose)
a really vibrant purple (CND Electric Purple)
a deep pink/plum (CND Plumville)
a true blue (CND Anchor Blue)
a delicate coral (not as bright as Tropix)
a deep teal (CND Urban Oasis)

Now we know there are plenty more to come, there will be something for my clients to ooh and aah over with me choosing their ideal colours!

Xx

I would love to see Urban Oasis as a Shellac colour too. Teal is my favourite polish colour :)

Mrs Geek

We are officially spoilt.
And going to be rather skint!

What's 19 x trade price - any offers (please..) lol

Looks like no more training for me this year! x

exciting schtuff !!

Samantha ... if ... if if if we are getting matching enamels/polishes to the shellac range ... is there a possibility of cnd producing a rack for them similar to the shellac wall rack ? i was going to order another shellac rack but the current enamels / polishes don't fit and id rather wait and have something matching or complimenting the current rack, just a thought !

thanks everso !

have a great day

kx

Just to clarify...
4 for summer
6 for winter

Well I dunno personally about wanting more glitter colours as I have sooo many colours of glitter I can make whatever colour rockstar shellac I want anyway. I suppose there is the convenience of having them pre-mixed.

I'd like a dusky pink and a nude for sure, and a mint green and buttercup yellow. (it's like being a kid writing a christmas list!). I was just excited about the pastels, never mind 14 others too.

Am going to have to start saving some pennies again by the sound of it!!

im with you on that i have enough glitter to create my own and you get a different effect with adding glitter anyway. Ive still got a box of ruby ritz and tinsel toast as at xmas clients went more for rockstar.

would love a nude, a new bright pink, a teal and a mulberry sort of colour x

agreed re glitters

deep pink for me is whats missing ... something like Regal Revenge / Luscious

here's hoping !! xx

im with you on that i have enough glitter to create my own and you get a different effect with adding glitter anyway. Ive still got a box of ruby ritz and tinsel toast as at xmas clients went more for rockstar.

would love a nude, a new bright pink, a teal and a mulberry sort of colour x

I would like an electric blue colour, yellow, emerald green, orange and light gold. That would be amazing

Maybe well see some metallic colours?

Nineteen?! :eek: I'd better get saving then.

I would love, love, love a purple grey like this one that I found on the web. It reminds me of my favourite ever colour on myself, OPI Grape wall of China. It's no longer available, so it's all down to CND to make it happen now! :wink2:

Models+Own+-+Purple+Grey+005.jpg

exciting schtuff !!

Samantha ... if ... if if if we are getting matching enamels/polishes to the shellac range ... is there a possibility of cnd producing a rack for them similar to the shellac wall rack ? i was going to order another shellac rack but the current enamels / polishes don't fit and id rather wait and have something matching or complimenting the current rack, just a thought !

thanks everso !

have a great day

kx

Don't CND do enamels already? some of them even have the same name as matching shellac?

Latest posts

Back