19 new Shellac colours for 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't mind a nude, dusty pink??

Some glitter colours and some nudes and a nice deep pink :Love:

Oh I wish you hadn't posted this I want them all NOW!! I am the most impatient person ever!!

Id like to see some funky brights maybe a few neons ? Yes some of you may think neons lack class :lol: but I get asked for them and have considered bringing in a second system to fill in the colour gaps as I can't get all the colours my clients ask for from using additives x

Unfortunately neon pigments are illegal in the US!! So when you see a 'neon' polish it may just be a really bight hue not actually neon! So I don't think that CND will be manufacturing and neon CND Shellac colours!

Oh my god!!!! *runs around the lounge screaming* I was over the moon at thought of the launch in feb but 19 wow! I'm going to need a second wall rack!!! Xx

Oh my god!!!! *runs around the lounge screaming* I was over the moon at thought of the launch in feb but 19 wow! I'm going to need a second wall rack!!! Xx

Second wall rack? Heck, I'm going to need a second JOB!

Unfortunately neon pigments are illegal in the US!! So when you see a 'neon' polish it may just be a really bight hue not actually neon! So I don't think that CND will be manufacturing and neon CND Shellac colours!

Very bright will do :) x

OMG, really? Is this actually true??? I'm so excited!!!

I want to know what they are and when I can get them!!!

I did wonder why there are only 5 and not 6 colours coming in feb. oh god I can't wait!

last year we have 14 new colours so I'm hoping they are just planning on fitting an extra 5 into the schedule maybe a summer release of 5/6 and then we will get 2/3 limited editions for winter/xmas again! with the 5 spring colours and the usual 6 in autmn that would make up 19.

I would prefer to buy a dedicated colour - a hundred of them - rather than layering to achieve different colours.

Just my personal preference.

So 19 is fab news for me.

I'm with you! So chuffed 19 new colours would be absolutely fab and so much easier than layering.

How exciting - 19 colours! No way am I going to be able to afford all of them though (especially as I will be investing in Minx and related equipment soon) so I shall have to be selective!

I'm amazed how many of you don't care for layering . . . . apart from one or two options which I find streak a bit and therefore don't offer (a light over a red or dark I think) I don't have a problem with layering at all and clients find it a very clever part of the system and are fascinated by it, particularly as a lot of salons in my area only offer about 15/20 basic colours and with using the layering techniques I have about that number of shellac polishes but can offer over 80 colours/shades.

I'm desperate for a nude colour! And some brights/neons!

Well I dunno personally about wanting more glitter colours as I have sooo many colours of glitter I can make whatever colour rockstar shellac I want anyway. I suppose there is the convenience of having them pre-mixed.

I'd like a dusky pink and a nude for sure, and a mint green and buttercup yellow. (it's like being a kid writing a christmas list!). I was just excited about the pastels, never mind 14 others too.

Am going to have to start saving some pennies again by the sound of it!!

I would love more glitters. So excited that there is going to be 19 new colours.

I will be penniless! But would rather wait to hear from S2 first!

Oooooo eeeee!

Exciting news indeed!

Wish list:

Buttercup Yellow
Royal/Electric blue
A dark orange
Neons

Anything else they care to throw my way!

I don't mind layering but it's so much handier to have them premixed!!

:)

did anybody else do the questionairre before christmas? I think CND sent it via email there were loads of colour pops and you had to say how likely you were to use each of the colours.

There was also a whisper about matching nail polishes for Shellac .. OMG.

I would be so happy happy happy.

Glittery ones :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Navy blue would be nice and very popular in my salon. Isn't the Cocoa colour a nude?

Latest posts

Back