19 new Shellac colours for 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been telling my clients what the new spring colours are and so far when I mention the blue and green they just laugh and say "don't worry about them" ... what traditional ladies eh!

I'm not a pastel person myself but I can see the lilac being really popular x

I'm not sure why people say they can't get enough colours out of Shellac. I've changed the way I display them - gone from colour wheels to pops, its taken me 3 days but I'm not too busy just now!

I had stopped at 82 difference shades as the pops have run out! I've got all the colours, put in some of my favourite layering combos, glitters and loads of additive combos. I've used it for the first time today and the clients have gone completely made for it - it was worth all that work.

However, I'm really excited for the new colours, just think how many combos that would give........

Karaxxx

I'm not sure why people say they can't get enough colours out of Shellac. I've changed the way I display them - gone from colour wheels to pops, its taken me 3 days but I'm not too busy just now!

I had stopped at 82 difference shades as the pops have run out! I've got all the colours, put in some of my favourite layering combos, glitters and loads of additive combos. I've used it for the first time today and the clients have gone completely made for it - it was worth all that work.

However, I'm really excited for the new colours, just think how many combos that would give........

Karaxxx

Its not that you can't create enough colours because you can.

And the concept is clever and innovative.

I just prefer not to layer and would like dedicated colours.

It's not a deal-breaker and its not a big deal. It's a preference.

Peace and respect.

xx

im guessing and this has been my theory on what they are bringing out is:

normal polishes to match shellac that possibly can be used to "dry" in the lamp as lets face it if they bring out polishes they wont just be polishes!!

Here's the link ladies:

CND SHELLAC

Loving the Limeade!

Non of my ladies are interested in pastels just a small interest in the Grapefruit.

Non of my ladies are interested in pastels just a small interest in the Grapefruit.

I'm with your ladies. I HATE pastels.

I showed the new colors to my fellow nail pros at the salon and they weren't keen. One of them said it reminded her of Easter eggs.

The only color I am remotely interested in is the Limeade. And I won't wear it.

Surprised to see so many not like the pastels. I love them, can't wait to use them and have 2 eager beaver twin sisters sending me ideas for designs they want already! :lol:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Greetings from San Diego. Not 19 colours but now.... 23!!!!

Deep Berry Pink ... Deep Berry Pink ... Deep Berry Pink :rolleyes::hug:

xx

23!! Whoopee!!! Between reading here & Holly Fingernailfixer update posts live from the CNDsummit on Twitter & FB CND seem to have a host of 'stuff' in store for us this year!!! It's SO exciting!!! I can't wait!! 😄

:eek::eek::eek::eek: 23?!!!

Oh my life! I only broke it to the husband this morning that there is 19 and then you go and do this. His reply was...'Well you have to get them all don't you?'

I cannot wait to see what the rest of the colours are. :biggrin:

Eeeeeek!!!!!! Why do you tell us this just before bed?? I'm not gonna be able to sleep for the excitement now!!!! :D xx

Omg so wen r the other 4 being released?!

I love these

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 17,101
Don't get me wrong. I think clients will like the colors. They're very "spring." It's me..I just don't like pastels.

Latest posts

Back