19 new Shellac colours for 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waterpark is amazing with Iced Coral layered on top x Here are a couple of pics one with and one without flash, still difficult to get photo of how fab it is x:lol:

LOVE that combination! :)

Geeg do you have the slightest idea when the new lamp may be released?
I don't have the CND lamp atm (naughty I know!!)
I want to buy one but if a new one is due out then obviously I want to hold off until then ;)

Not until 2014!

Everyone is going to want Lobster Roll to show off their tans! It's beautiful.

Given the cost of a bottle of shellac vs a shellac service, is it that much of a big deal to just get the colors and see for yourselves.......just sayin :lol:

Ah sweet squared is sold out of lobster roll :(

Would look an electric blue like baker street by nails inc!!

picture.php

Pink bikini with pale pink hibiscus - Come on sun, you know you it makes sense! (to shine that is)

Would look an electric blue like baker street by nails inc!!

This is exactly the colour I'm after, I've had a play with the additives but not having much luck getting it to the colour I'm after. I'm getting close but not quite there yet xx

Absolutely loving Bikini Pink :Love:

Attachments

• P1020125_2.jpg
    P1020125_2.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 2,568
Absolutely loving Bikini Pink :Love:

Great work, Kirsty! :hug:

It's a simple technique, but to get that perfect professional finish to the work is not so simple as it may appear. :wink2:

The new colours are just gorgeous , my clients have gone crazy for Pink Bikini & Grape Gum ....it's alls ive used over the last few days :lol:

Love the effect on the ring fiver, what tool did you use to drag through the Shellac? Any tips on how to achieve? Thanks!

I did one layer of Cake Pop, then used a normal nail art brush to do lines with Bikini Pink, Lilac Longing and Waterpark, cleaning brush in between each one then filled in between these lines with Cake Pop, then used a striping brush lightly pulling through all the colours xxx Hope this helps :Love:

I did one layer of Cake Pop, then used a normal nail art brush to do lines with Bikini Pink, Lilac Longing and Waterpark, cleaning brush in between each one then filled in between these lines with Cake Pop, then used a striping brush lightly pulling through all the colours xxx Hope this helps :Love:

Thank you! Again stunning work!

Latest posts

Back