19 new Shellac colours for 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving pink bikini!
picture.php

It's funny because when I first saw them I was really excited about water park and grape gum, but after having them in the salon Pink Bikini and loster roll are my favourites!

Lobster Roll with Haute Pink Additives and Rockstar accent.

Attachments

• small Shellac Lobster Roll & Additives Haute Pink 120413.jpg
    small Shellac Lobster Roll & Additives Haute Pink 120413.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 1,944
Wow..lobster roll is a stunner !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 2,980
Wow..lobster roll is a stunner !!

Lovely!

Can't wait to change my nails later, my lobster roll order is due between 2/3pm lol

Plain and simple Lobster Roll - love :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366543551.995537.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366543551.995537.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 1,117
Loving my lobster roll with cream puff and tropix roses

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366544726.791924.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366544726.791924.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 398
Lobster roll with bit of glitter mix on accent finger - love this colour

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 596
I'm finding that I need 3 coats of lobster roll and grape gum to get decent coverage. Is it just me? Lol x

I found with lobster roll I did 2 but on some felt 3 would've been better.

After first hand had 2 coats I gave the bottle another good shake and tap in hand, that helped too.

I'm finding that I need 3 coats of lobster roll and grape gum to get decent coverage. Is it just me? Lol x

Trick I've found is to do you first cost on all 5 nails then before it goes back in the lamp go over them all again with a thin coat, you will probably need to touch them up anyway because I've found all the new colours shrink back from the free edge, no idea why but they do. Once youve done that cure then do your second coat and it should be perfect coverage xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Trick I've found is to do you first cost on all 5 nails then before it goes back in the lamp go over them all again with a thin coat, you will probably need to touch them up anyway because I've found all the new colours shrink back from the free edge, no idea why but they do. Once youve done that cure then do your second coat and it should be perfect coverage, I've done this on all my clients who have had the new colours and have had no issues. I checked with my EA last week too whilst on my master painter and she said it was fine. She watched what I did and my coats were still thin so no issues there xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366654803.196588.jpg
I ❤ love grape gum!

Trick I've found is to do you first cost on all 5 nails then before it goes back in the lamp go over them all again with a thin coat, you will probably need to touch them up anyway because I've found all the new colours shrink back from the free edge, no idea why but they do. Once youve done that cure then do your second coat and it should be perfect coverage xx

Yeah I found that too :s
I'm going to give it a try when I'm back in the salon, thank you :)
Xx

Yes I'm finding it with Grape Gum, quite see through, don't really want to be applying 3 coats!
Funny how they are all different when applying them, & why some shrink back & some don't!

Im not loving cake pop :(

I find it way too thick looking and im applying it as thin as possible bit it still looks way too heavy

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Im not loving cake pop :(

I find it way too thick looking and im applying it as thin as possible bit it still looks way too heavy

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

I know what you mean, mine is like that too :s
I'm finding it with pretty much all the new colours that they aren't the same consistency as the older ones. It's a pain because I'm having to replace the colours quicker than before as I'm using more. Xx

Latest posts

Back