?????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When i first met my fella i thought he was amazingly gorgeous! He certainly did it for me! However my sister, when she met her future boyfriend, there was no instant attraction whatsoever. However after spending time with him and getting to know him, and discovering his personality and everything, she fell for him hook line and sinker! So it can work both ways i think.

I'll be honest...I thought my husband (12 years now) was the biggest dork you could ever meet. A complete nerd (one step shy of pocket protector and his glasses when he wears them are as thick as bottle bottoms, no tape though.) He had tickets to a music concert I really really wanted to go to, but couldn't afford the ticket. I figured I'll go and then I'll never have to see him again.

Well, that's where things changed, he turned out to be the nicest guy I had ever gone out with. He opened doors, didn't turn into an octopus, and minded his manners. We started dating more seriously, got a dog, house and married. Now it's two dogs, two fish, two kids and one cat.

He's still a dork, but he's my dork...

NailStyle said:
The others i fancied too...but they bored the hell outta me...and being boring to me is unattractive.

Its how the person makes you feel and what they are like inside that makes them attractive...they could be gorgeous to look at but a total pig, this makes them an ugly person....not there looks.

Give him a chance...or how will you ever know...he could be Mr Right. xxx
Have to agree with Angie!

If i had been treated badly, then he would become unattractive in personality and therefore unattractive false stop!!

I must admit when i get to know someone, looks don't come in to it. An ex shaved off his beard....did i notice??? :o I thought he had had a haircut or was wearing a new top or something!

It wasn't love at first sight with my hubby, but i thought he was nice, my sister twisted my arm to see him again as i was doubtful

I'd reckon you ought to stop analysing. Go out with the guy and see how it goes. Even if he doesn't turn out to be the love of your life, hopefully you will have a good laugh and forget the ex and be a stage further on........or he could be the elusive mr right...and we will all be wanting invites to the wedding! :lol:

whats the point of going out with a drop dead good looking sexy bloke???

All they think about is how good they look.........is their hair, clothes etc ok, every mirror they pass they have to have a look - self, self, self, self, self!!!

All the ol' slappers will be throwing themselves at him & he'll be loving it cos he's so shallow!!

If you want that - fine - go for it.

Me - personality counts a hell of a lot more.

Give the poor chap a chance - he may be 'the one'

fiona01406 said:
whats the point of going out with a drop dead good looking sexy bloke???

All they think about is how good they look.........is their hair, clothes etc ok, every mirror they pass they have to have a look - self, self, self, self, self!!!

All the ol' slappers will be throwing themselves at him & he'll be loving it cos he's so shallow!!

If you want that - fine - go for it.

Me - personality counts a hell of a lot more.

Give the poor chap a chance - he may be 'the one'

I am not as shallow as you think!

I wouldn't go out with someone just because of the way he looked actually!

I think there needs to be a spark!

Yes i did fancy him but the longer i spent with him this grew sometimes i would fancy a bloke go out with him and think never again looksare not everything everyone said my hubby was not my type but he must have been because he is the bloke ive spent the longest with

Latest posts

Back