1st Place in Fantasy category?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monkeystails

Reaction score
Hi all,

Did anyone see 1st place winner of fantasy Zoltan Toth-Pallos's nails???

They were THE MOST AMAZING NAILS I have ever seen!!!!

Does anyone have photos??

Georgie. xx

he is a new distributor for ezflow isnt he?

I'm not too sure...I think he has just joined us as an educator, but I'm not sure if he is also a distributor but I will find out!

G.x

he's a new educator for ezflow, not a distributor.

antnbuckley said:
he's a new educator for ezflow, not a distributor.

Awww....fanks Ant....knew you'd be there to give us the answer...

His nails were fantastic, :green:

He also made the dragonfly & butterfly rings that his wife was wearing, she looked great with the whole finished result, I hope that one day i too can do amazing work like that.:biggrin: LOL

Has anyone got pics at all, i would love to see these.:D

talented talons said:
Has anyone got pics at all, i would love to see these.:D

Honestly Wendy,

You've never seen anything like it, he made a frog jumpinh through her pinky nail, and a fish jumping through the other pinky and a swan on each thumb nail so that when she put her thumbs side to side the swans were facing each other. There was a fairy (I think), water lillies, and so much more...detail like you've never seen!

G. xx

Crikey they sound like a masterpiece, Can't you lot get a pic from him and laod it so wwe can see them lol
x

They sound amazing would love to see!

ooh ooh! Pictures pleeaassee xx

These sound amazing, hopefully will get to see a pic!

How are your Trang and Anthony's nails doing? Will you be competing at g-mex Georgie? If so good luck :D

Wow - have to see these nails. Someone must have a photy, pretty please ...
KxXx

OOOoh Id really love to see the nails. I heard all about them, the man sounds a true artist ...but how did he manage to create such work in such a time limit?
I think the nails mags should make more of the comps than they do!
We get inundated for months with flyers & tickets for the shows, we get all excited, we spend like lunatics at these events, people step out of their comfort zones to compete and publicly push themselves and what do we usually see in the mags....pics of the distributors stands!!!
Not being rude...I like to see these too, but Im dying to see the winning pic from my catagory...Im dying to see the Fantasy Nail Art 1st place, Jess's winning nails, and Ive never even seen a pic from the natural nail catagory !
Oh & I dont want to see a postage stamp size pic where I cant make out the detail either, I want to see a real photo!
I wish I had the equipment to the photos at the shows...hmmm, but then Id have to have the power to get them in the mags too! :irked:
Please Kathryn & Alex....can we see bigger/pics of all the compers hard work in the mags!

HERE HERE GLO!!!
Is it not part of the rules that the competitors basically hand over the copyright of their photo's for use in the organisers publication?
If so can we please have a supplement with one of the Mag's just showing piccies of entries. It would give us inspiration and a warm proud glow from seeing our Geeky pals names in lights! I would love to enter at some point in the future and this would give a idea of the standards required.

I agree. I've really enjoyed looking at the pics that some of the competitors have put on here, but am also curious at what others entrys looked like - such as the no. 1 place in fantasy - from what some of you guys have said - this piece of work sounds amazing! :D

ohhh yes please, would love to see, can you not access the pics over the net at all???

Monkeystails said:
Hi all,

Did anyone see 1st place winner of fantasy Zoltan Toth-Pallos's nails???

They were THE MOST AMAZING NAILS I have ever seen!!!!

Does anyone have photos??

Georgie. xx

they were truly amazing....they had sooo much detail!
Zoltan is a really talented guy!
i wish id got a piccy.... i had my camera in my bag as well!! :rolleyes:

Jess
xox

i wish id got a piccy.... i had my camera in my bag as well!! :rolleyes:

Bless you Jess! That's just typical - I'm exactly the same! Must be all the monomer!!!! :lol:

sarita said:
he is a new distributor for ezflow isnt he?

As others have already mentioned, Zoltan (aka Zollie) is an educator, not a distributor. He became an EzFlow Educator in his home country of Hungary back in 2002. He has recently joined the UK Education team and is now training in Leicester.

I will contact Zollie and see if we can get him to post some pictures of his amazing winning nails.

Regards

Maria
E-mail : [email protected]

Latest posts

Back