2 Years Old Today!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Thats right, www.thenailgeek.com is officially 2 years old today!

A big thanks to all members who have made this site the worlds largest on-line community and resource center for professional nail technicians.

Want to celebrate with me? Well, you are all more than welcome to come join me for a drink tonight in San Jose; but if you cant be asked then you can join me tonight with a toast to all 3,700 members no matter where you are.

If you want to join in, then at some point tonight; raise a White Russian and repeat the following:

Here I raise my Russian of White
To The Nail Geek Web of Site
another year gone, another year old
1 less person who talks of mould

If you really don't fancy a White Russian then I guess you can substitute whatever ;)

nJoy

Happy Birthday Geek Web Site! Babe I am so proud of what you have done for our industry and technicians world wide! There are so many people who love this site.... I just love you!! :Love: :Love: :Love: :Love: :Love: :hug: :hug:

congratulations to you also !

Congratulations Sam! I will certainly join you in a glass, although mine will be a Black Russian! Thanks for creating such a wonderful site!

Happy 2nd Birthday!!!!

and a BIG thank-you everyone who makes this site work so well!!!!

Congrats and here's to many more great years!

Wohoooooooooo our baby is celebrating it's second birthday..................
So I will join the celebrations with a nice glass of yes.......... Voddy and Orange xxxx
Well done Sam for creating a site that rocks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here is to a very happy geek web site birthday xxxxx

The Nail Geek said:
Thats right, www.thenailgeek.com is officially 2 years old today!

A big thanks to all members who have made this site the worlds largest on-line community and resource center for professional nail technicians.

And back at you too Sam, without you there would be no site, no members and no 2nd birthday.

Here's to you and many more happy returns.

Happy Second Birthday Geek Website
And Thank You Sam For All Your Hard Work With This Amazzzzzzzzing Site.
:d
A Vodka And Coke Toast To Many More Years Of Geekyness

2ndgraphic.gif

To the Best Nail Site on the planet.

I will have a glass or 2 with ya matey :)

Cheers Sam for all the hard work and of course for sharing your knowledge with us on this fabaroony site life just wouldnt be the same without it and nor would my nails lol.

Take care Sweetie.

Love Dawnie xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy Birthday The Nail geek Site. Thank you Sam for your wonderful creation and making me a better and more informed nail professional. Sorry no Voddy, so toasted you with a cup of tea!!! ... think I'm becoming a Granny Geek lol!

It's amazing that 2 years have gone by. Thanks Sam, it has certainly been an interesting time!

Cathy

Happy Birthday Nail Geek - I have only just found this site and this is my first post and I could not think of a better one HAPPY BIRTHDAY again to all of you!!!!

REDCHRIS001

Happy 2nd Birthday! ... I have only been here for a short while but hope to be cellebrating future b'days with you all.

Wondererful site, congratulations on its success.

Jen

Happy Birthday www.thenailgeek.com
Heres to many more birthdays and many more members!
I have learned soooo much from this site. The joining together of many different levels of professionals, doing different roles, all with so much in common: an aim to provide the best in our industry!!
Its a wonderful community! Im proud Im part! :Love:

Happy Birthday! this site is the greatest! Angie xx

:hug: Happy Birthday :hug:
to Sam's wonderful baby... tis growing up fast Sam!.
Its wonderful to be a part of something as fantastic as this site and I couldnt imagine life without it... oooh does that sound sad :eek:
Bottoms Up!!!

:lol:

TO
:cool: THE NAIL GEEK COMMUNITY:cool:
:cool: Happy Birthday :cool:
:cool: CHEERS:cool:

Happy birthday

:green: yes it's me in to celebrate with me stella bottle :lick:

Latest posts

Back