20 Competitions For You

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think these competitions are fantastic!! I have my fingers crossed everytime I hit the 'Submit' button :green:

lol ang im the same just havent been that lucky yet :sad: lol

x

I'm glad everyone is enjoying them. See if you were a winner today.

The new competitions give you the chance to win a Caron Wax Kit & Training, A Clean + Easy Waxing Starter Kit and a Pamper Day or Full Day Residential Course from Tranquil Waters Academy. Click here to enter.

Drat and I so wanted the DS!

i love these competitions and have entered all of them lol and still not won anything lol, i never do, i even enter all the gmtv ones too haha. well done to everyone that has won a goody xx

Woo hoo I won the ibd comp :green::green::green::green:

The last of the competitions has now closed. Keep checking our Winners List throughout today to see if you are one of the remaining winners.

I won an ear piercing kit ...I am veeeeerrryyyy happy as I have my course booked already lol, I was wondering whether to back out.... This winning omen tells me noooo Lol.
Anyway I blogged it before seeing this so I wont waffle on lol,
Thankyou Louisa :hug:

I won an ear piercing kit ...I am veeeeerrryyyy happy as I have my course booked already lol, I was wondering whether to back out.... This winning omen tells me noooo Lol.
Anyway I blogged it before seeing this so I wont waffle on lol,
Thankyou Louisa :hug:

No problem Emma, goodluck with your training.

I won the Shadez Spray Tanning Equip last week- just a little bit.........ECSTATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Congratulatins to evryone who won a prize during March Madness, it has been great fun to organise. Thanks to everyone who took part, we will have more fun for you when the Beautyguild Expo starts on April 23rd. :)

fantasic news were just back from hol this week so il get your unit sent out next week if thats ok
can you pm me the address you want me to send it to thanks and hope you like it xxx

I won the Shadez Spray Tanning Equip last week- just a little bit.........ECSTATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

I won the fast track hairdressing course. Couldn't have come at a better time (but I won't bore you with details!)

Over the moon, just very, very impatient to start - stamps foot repeatedly!

Joy xx

Latest posts

Back