2013 a year for training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Divine h & b

Reaction score
So 2013 is nearly upon us and I plan to either train or refresh myself in something at least 6 times this year!
The first course I'm booked on is in jan and its threading I plan to do ee again as I did the course years ago and never really did anything with it.

What do you plan to do this year?

IM planning on doing, brisa course, my master painters, eyelashes, body wraps, l+p cnd conversion x

I'm planning on going back to college in Sept to do Hair & Media Makeup L2, not fussed on the hair part but oh well :)

Hi

The training I really want to get done is the CND Complete so I can offer nails and I want to attend the School of Make Up in Stockport

Both expensive but I know will be worth it!!

I'm booked in on CND master painter for Jan. Lots more CND courses I want to do but need to save up!
I would also love to learn reflexology , but again, neither the money, or the time at the moment!

I need to finish up my EE case studies. Then I'm booked on a pedicure course and a wedding makeup 2 day course.

After that I think I'll concentrate on working on what I've got for a while (have done manicures, gel polish, spray tans and eyelash extensions in last 6 months) and getting really good at them all while I save up for more.

I want to do a week long pro makeup course at some stage and I'm undecided about nail enhancements. Might gauge customer opinion over the next few months and see what the market would be like for them.

Oh and going to do the Guild online anatomy course in 2013 too.

I want to do Kim Lawless female intimate waxing training when she is next in Scotland :)

I'm planing finish my ee case studies ASAP, finish my Nvq level 3, then do spray tan with fake bake, reflexology and then cnd brisa. X

I managed to fill a drop out slot one a course I had pinned for January and did it in November.
Caflon ear piercing course.

I'm currently doing my NVQ3 in nails so I've that to complete

I'm hoping to do my conversion course in NSI this year too :)

Kim Lawless Brow design...and then...Semi permanent makeup! All sorted anything and everything to do with eyes and brows:))

I have too many, I want to perfect my enhancements, shellac course & be a master painter :) xxx

I've got my Shellac and Minx in jan, then looking to do Kim Lawless brow and intimate courses too.

With all these courses and practise our business' should be booming next year!

I'm doing the opi gel colour workshop in jan and then I would like to do more training for spray tans, CND l&p, shellac, minx and bio sculpture. :)

Microdermabrasion, Eve Taylor product knowledge. I am also going to regular networking events to practice my public speaking to help develop my presentation skills.

I've got Eyelash Extensions with Flirties and Brow Design with Kim Lawless in the next few weeks! And I am awaiting dates for the CND Naturally course in Crawley!

I'm hoping to do the Kim Lawless Intimate waxing course sometime if all goes well, but need to do the basic waxing qualification first! x

Ive got my Flirties training in the next few weeks also :) And i'm hoping to add in some brow training this year also. Maybe add to my nail training. I think there will always be another treatment that i will want to train in haha.

I'm so excited, I've just booked myself onto the CND Naturally Course for April! Why does it have to be sooo far away!! Can't wait to do the course!

I start college next week I will be doing Swedish massage L2 and end of jan I have a fusion acrylic course booked with Nail Harmony. My massage course will be completed by June so hopefully in sept I will be able to start either sports massage or aromatherapy not decide which yet.
I also want to look into either EE or waxing. There is so much I want to do my husband will be broke by end of the year :)

Starting a photographic and special effects course next wk, hoping to refresh intimate waxing with the legend Kim lawless, also booking on an intro day for spmup busy year I <3 to learn :D

Latest posts

Back