2nd booking complete

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andy_wax

Reaction score
Well Geeks

So the saying goes "You live & Learn" thats how I have felt after NOT struggling with my second wax, Couch, wow piece of cake & not having to struggle.
Although I have been trawling the threads about Fabric or paper strips for hair removal.
Some clown purchased 3 packs of fabric ones:p yes it was me, to be quite honest there rubbish, tend to leave bits on clients legs, but there really good for cleaning the metal spatula afterwards:D

Before I left my house I pre warmed the wax, for 50mins, What a difference that makes too, the wax applied better instead of it going on like lard :D

Well done. Do you know when opening the fabric strips its always best to give them a bit of a shake. Outside if possible. It's helps remove the fibres. Hold one end and slap against other hand. Hope I've explained that ok lol. You may still find you prefer paper ones though.

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Excellent,and you have a couch now, great.
I have not tried the fabric strips, i use the paper ones but my sister says the fabric ones are way better.
I did her lip and her under arms today with warm wax but to be honest, i prefer hot wax under the arm, it tends to be a lot less sore and red afterwards.
Wish you well in your waxing future :biggrin:

Ah, fabric strips...

The paper ones don't shed, the wax doesn't leak through, you can use the paper ones for longer... and yet I still go back to fabric ones when I'm having difficulties. No idea why.

Latest posts

Back