3 years worth of scratch magazines, free to a good home

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warwick Wendy

Reaction score
Hi all

(Apologies if I have posted in the wrong area)

I have 3 years worth of Scratch Mags lying around taking up much needed space if anyone wants them.

They are free to whoever would like them but the only thing is you need to pick them up from Warwick.

Cheers Wendy

What a shame - I would have loved them, but it's a bit far from Kent! x

They would have been a great help but a bit far to travel for "some magazines"........ hubbies words not mine!

You know what hun, I am having the same predicament at the moment,
I have millions of them, I won't throw them away (part of my old hoarding habit kicking in me thinks)
I know they will be of use to someone even though they are old, they still have step by steps in and stuff...

I have professional beauty's too...

I would love to have this years mags if you would send them to me! I will pay for the shipping and alittle extra for your efforts!
Let me know. Quess what! I will be in a 2 page spread in august. They are going to send me my copy. I can't wait to see what they do with my pic's. I took them myself per Alex Fox instructions. But I am nervous about how they will look in a magazine!
Stay Cool!
Tess

Just out of curiosity, I started a subscription to Scratch at the end of June. How long does it take for you to get your first copy and should I have one by now?

I would love to have this years mags if you would send them to me! I will pay for the shipping and alittle extra for your efforts!

Quess what! I will be in a 2 page spread in august. They are going to send me my copy. I can't wait to see what they do with my pic's. I took them myself per Alex Fox instructions. But I am nervous about how they will look in a magazine!
Stay Cool!
Tess

Ditto, if anyone is willing to post thier mags i will definately cover postage etc, Im not worried which Scratch editions they are as only been receiving mine for three months and they are bursting with ideas for newbies like me!!

Congratulations hun :hug:, cant wait to see it now!

x

Hi all

I have 3 years worth of Scratch Mags lying around taking up much needed space if anyone wants them.

They are free to whoever would like them but the only thing is you need to pick them up from Warwick.

Cheers Wendy

Oh yes please! I'd gladly drive the twenty miles for them from Bicester!

If anyone has any Scratch back issues they need picking up from the Nottinghamshire/Derbyshire area let me know :)

Just out of curiosity, I started a subscription to Scratch at the end of June. How long does it take for you to get your first copy and should I have one by now?

I subscribed about the same time and have received an email back from Janine Derbyshire...we'll be getting the August edition :green:

When you get the August issue look for 2 pages on me. I hope it turns out ok! I have never taken pics for a magazine, and I had to submit 20! You will probably get it before I do, cause I'm in the states. Let me know what it looks like, will ya! [anybody!]

When you get the August issue look for 2 pages on me. I hope it turns out ok! I have never taken pics for a magazine, and I had to submit 20! You will probably get it before I do, cause I'm in the states. Let me know what it looks like, will ya! [anybody!]

:green:I'll let you know! I'm expecting my copy very soon :green:

This probably doesn't really help but a friend of mine sends huge heavy boxes in the UK for about £12.00 via Parcelforce. It may be worth phoning up for a delivery quote?

Sam x

Hi all

Cheers Wendy

A huge massive thankyou for these Wendy! You've made a hard up beauty students week! It was a bit further than I anticipated (80 mile round trip, plus getting lost in Warwick lol) but they were definately worth it! It was really kind of you.

PS: your jeep is awesome. I aspire to owning one just like it one day.

:):hug::):hug::)

Gemma

You are so welcome, just glad they could go to a worthy home, Enjoy!!!

Wendy

Thanks my jeep is my baby x (can't afford the petrol as its a 4 litre tho lmao!!!!)

O no - I cant believe i missed this thread!! They would have been a great help to me too - as I am a student - just starting out!!! Let me know if any1 else needs theres to go to a good home......!! I will travel x

Latest posts

Back