30th Birthday present ideas help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xAnnaBannAx

Reaction score
Its one of my best friends 30th birthdays next week and I just cant think of anything to get her....shes the sort that has really nice things and has everything she needs!

Does anybody have any ideas for me? Id be so grateful !

How about a one off piece of jewellery that is made especially for her and no one else has one the same.

How about a one off piece of jewellery that is made especially for her and no one else has one the same.

Yes trouble is her jewellery is usually tiffany's or something...which kind of exceeds the budget :lol: altho sounds like a nice idea thanx

any tom **** and harry can wear tiffany and non of it will be a 1 off......i'd go for the unique one of a kind .... :lol:

but other than that....cinima tickets...???

Does she wear watches? I think a nice watch is a good present. Could be cos im a watch person tho!
DKNY or fossil do lovely dress ones and its something she'll keep for ages.
I'll keep thinking too..:)

leather gloves babe x

theatre tickets, or girly fleece dressing gown and silky jimjams, cut glass vase and then have flowers delivered.

god, hard isnt it? um perfume? accessories, purse, bag, im sure shell love watever you get herx

My best mate gave me a great pressie at christmas, its a book called 'dear friend from you to me' and it's a book full of questions about your self such as favourite memory of times together, what you really think of x,y and z for example. You fill each page in (it's kind of like a journal and really personal) and the idea is you give it back to the person who gave it to you after you have filled everything in.
It's a really nice idea as a gift to a best friend i think...xXx

what a fabulous idea ive just been reading up on the others in that range ... fabulous idea !! thanks for sharing

kx

My best mate gave me a great pressie at christmas, its a book called 'dear friend from you to me' and it's a book full of questions about your self such as favourite memory of times together, what you really think of x,y and z for example. You fill each page in (it's kind of like a journal and really personal) and the idea is you give it back to the person who gave it to you after you have filled everything in.
It's a really nice idea as a gift to a best friend i think...xXx

thanks for all the ideas...some good ones there!

Ive just come accross this gift voucher for a Champneys body wrap...you get a body exfoliation then a warm chocolate body wrap...a scalp massage...then body butter massage to finish and lasts 55 mins.

What do you think?

I think a day spent together is the perfect gift. Do some fun things you BOTH enjoy. :)

I can vouch that she will love it.:hug:

or maybe hire a stretch limo and go for a (long) drive through KFC and sit in the car park scoffing it...yum yum yum...now that's my kind of birthday treat :eek::lol::hug:

I can vouch that she will love it.:hug:

or maybe hire a stretch limo and go for a (long) drive through KFC and sit in the car park scoffing it...yum yum yum...now that's my kind of birthday treat :eek::lol::hug:

flippen eck a stretch limo :eek: thats a bit extravagant! lol

ive bought the champneys chocolate massage voucher..I think she'll love it! :green:

Latest posts

Back