3D Nail Art Course - CND

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vicki_20

Reaction score
Hi,
I cant decide whether to continue my level 3 studies at college in september or go on a creative course, the only think is i want to earn 3d nail art so i can do sme like in the pics on this site, if i do a creative course do you get tought any type of this nail art or would i have to go on another course with someone else?

Thanks

As far as I am aware CND do not run 3d nail art courses.

Sam Biddle an EzFlow International Educator runs Fantasy Nai art courses and has been holding courses in all parts of the country recently.
I atended an 'Inspire' workshop with her earlier this year up here in Scotland, and cannot wait until September when she will be back to do the 'create' workshop which is the next level.
Meantime I will have to content myself with her DVD.

I will find a link to her website if you want more details. Home - Sam Biddle - Be Inspired
Sam's courses are open to everyone no matter what product line you use.

Thanks i was thinking of using ezflow because of their design course they sound fab, but everyone keeps saying to go with creative because of their manicure/pedicure products, so confused.

Actually, Izzidoll is not correct there as there are several CND edcators who teach 3D nail art on their courses. Amanda Fontanarrosa (very famous person) is one of them.

CND Ambassadors are some of the finest educators for nails in the world. Most have won competitions and all have great talent. They are all independent and run independant nail schools. Although they teach Creative classes, THAT IS NOT ALL THEY TEACH and many of them run other courses for nail art etc. This is something you have to ask the trainers directly.

It is not really confusing.

Must admit though, I personally like the more welcoming & open attitude of EZflow, & if I ever do any more training (who knows what tommorow brings) it will be with ezflow.

By the way, I learned 3d nail art with NSI using their Technail colors range.

I've attended one of Sam Biddle's Inspire workshops and abolutely loved it. It opened up all sorts of possibilities in my head and the day went in a flash. I've also done 3D and design with Ezflow and it was the same. I thoroughly enjoyed it all, can definitely recommend it and their products are amazing.

Much as I love the more traditional nails, I really enjoy being able to do something totally different. Ezflow made this possible for me. :)

Latest posts

Back