5:2/The Fast Diet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too! I don't understand it as I used to eat loads of cheese and crisps yet I was much thinner then! Gluten free stuff is really high in calories and fat for some reason :(

Do you think that slim pasta from yesterday made you ill? I was going to make the slim noodles into chicken noodle soup tonight but the whole fasting day went out the window when I accidentally (without thinking!) ate a gluten free muffin (dread to think how many cals in that!) so I ate a jacket potato with soya butter and smoked salmon tonight then the other muffin! Will start next week now as I'm out for a meal with mates tomorrow night and Thursday. (plain steak and chips lol)

With all our allergies maybe we should live on dust haha x

I've an allergy to dust mites 😱xx

I'm so annoyed I ate lovely healthy low calorie meals but went flying over my TDEE with a cupcake and loads of chocolate. Why did I do that :banghead:

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Not sure but I wake up not hungry after fasting but then over the afternoon/tea time I want to snack! Xx

I'm so annoyed I ate lovely healthy low calorie meals but went flying over my TDEE with a cupcake and loads of chocolate. Why did I do that :banghead:

It happens. Draw a line underneath it, it's gone and you've got another clean slate tomorrow! :hug:

I've an allergy to dust mites 😱xx

My ex house mate was allergic to dust mites, but our house was lively and dust free :) x

My ex house mate was allergic to dust mites, but our house was lively and dust free :) x

Eee anyone coming on to this thread will think it's for people with health issues!
Mind least we no where not alone😉xxx

You poor thing I know what it's like :(
I literally have to stick to plain steak and chips or Toby carvery and take my gluten free stock cube with me. It's really difficult abroad on holiday too isn't it :(

I used to work in a restaurant in Europe that catered for coeliacs (sp?) I know that there is an organisation that have cards that you can print yourself stating in multiple languages your requirements for gluten free food. I'll have a look for it, it might help you.

I also suffer from food allergies, nightmare at times!

If you move to a place that is over 1300m above see level, you should be fine. They don't exist above that altitude.

I used to work in a restaurant in Europe that catered for coeliacs (sp?) I know that there is an organisation that have cards that you can print yourself stating in multiple languages your requirements for gluten free food. I'll have a look for it, it might help you.

I also suffer from food allergies, nightmare at times!

Now that's interesting I was wondering about going abroad.

Today was fast day and my goodness it was awful. Last week I done so well but I didn't eat much during the day and saved it to evening.
Today I had a big tuna salad for lunch and was absolutely starving by dinner resulting in picking at chocolates and cheese!!!! I'm gutted :(
Lost all willpower today so I'm going to bed grumpy and still hungry!!! :(
Next fast day is due Friday so fingers crossed that goes better that today.

Well done you lot :) you're doing brilliantly!! Xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Today was fast day and my goodness it was awful. Last week I done so well but I didn't eat much during the day and saved it to evening.
Today I had a big tuna salad for lunch and was absolutely starving by dinner resulting in picking at chocolates and cheese!!!! I'm gutted :(
Lost all willpower today so I'm going to bed grumpy and still hungry!!! :(
Next fast day is due Friday so fingers crossed that goes better that today.

Well done you lot :) you're doing brilliantly!! Xx

So are you :) I guess we are all out of sorts from Christmas ( or we can blame that) xx

So are you :) I guess we are all out of sorts from Christmas ( or we can blame that) xx

If it wasn't for the stupid chocolate coins left over from Christmas it would be much easier haha.
No excuse for the cheese though...my weakness haha xx

If it wasn't for the stupid chocolate coins left over from Christmas it would be much easier haha.
No excuse for the cheese though...my weakness haha xx

Thats what git ne the stupid Christmas choc. I find I cant gave lunch on a fast day or I pick sI thats why I just wait till dinner now. X

Thats what git ne the stupid Christmas choc. I find I cant gave lunch on a fast day or I pick sI thats why I just wait till dinner now. X

I think that's where I went wrong too! Last week both days I had just dinner after some fruit during day and it was fine. I think that's what I need to stick to now :)
It was having lunch today which messed me up lol.
Do you eat anything during the day when you're just eating in the evening? Xx

I think that's where I went wrong too! Last week both days I had just dinner after some fruit during day and it was fine. I think that's what I need to stick to now :)
It was having lunch today which messed me up lol.
Do you eat anything during the day when you're just eating in the evening? Xx

No I survive on the flat tummy water and herbal teasall day. I start struggling around 4 so sometimes around 5 I might have almonds to keep me going then I have a 300-400 calorie meal and try to save some for a yoghurt. Then early night so im asleep before I get hungry lol

You ladies ready for tomorrow?? I'm out and about tomorrow so hopefully be ok! Till dreaded night time 😳

You ladies ready for tomorrow?? I'm out and about tomorrow so hopefully be ok! Till dreaded night time 😳

Yep yep yep I'm looking forward to it :) although not planned what I'm eating lol xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yep yep yep I'm looking forward to it :) although not planned what I'm eating lol xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have just hope I stick to it! :) xxx

God I'm now obsessed with food! Everything's gone out the window! I'm even eating things I normally wouldn't bother with like boiled sweets! Gonna write this whole week off and start again next week when hopefully I may have a bit of willpower. You lot will have probably lost all your weight by then!

Been out for dinner ate so so so much food. Looking forward to my fast tomorrow just fir a detox. X

Latest posts

Back