5:2/The Fast Diet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God I'm now obsessed with food! Everything's gone out the window! I'm even eating things I normally wouldn't bother with like boiled sweets! Gonna write this whole week off and start again next week when hopefully I may have a bit of willpower. You lot will have probably lost all your weight by then!

I no how you feel! Did you get fitness app, I'm hoping after a few weeks will all seem like a normal thing to do! Xx

I no how you feel! Did you get fitness app, I'm hoping after a few weeks will all seem like a normal thing to do! Xx

I think after a few weeks of fasting things settle. You get used to calories so you don't count them as strictly you can estimate and also your body starts adjusting to the fasting and less food.

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

I think after a few weeks of fasting things settle. You get used to calories so you don't count them as strictly you can estimate and also your body starts adjusting to the fasting and less food.

Yes but then you hit the weightloss plateau!

Yes but then you hit the weightloss plateau!

That's why you gave to keep an eye on your TDEE it will go down as you lose and keep changing up your exercise to shock your body. But that said I've been at a plateau since I had to stop exercising. :confused:

Last edited:
Im wanting to try this diet out geeks, thinking tomorrow? Im in work all day 10-8pm so thinking i can space my 500cls out rather nicely.
Any suggestions on what meals i can have that wont feel like im starving myself?

Xxxx

Im wanting to try this diet out geeks, thinking tomorrow? Im in work all day 10-8pm so thinking i can space my 500cls out rather nicely.
Any suggestions on what meals i can have that wont feel like im starving myself?

Xxxx

My favorite us to use a wrap and make it into a lie fat pizza, it's about 200-300 calories. Tonight I'm making a chickpea and spinach curry for about 300 calories but I don't spread my calories I just have one main meal in the evening.
If you look on the 5:2 website there are some good recipies. X

My favorite us to use a wrap and make it into a lie fat pizza, it's about 200-300 calories. Tonight I'm making a chickpea and spinach curry for about 300 calories but I don't spread my calories I just have one main meal in the evening.
If you look on the 5:2 website there are some good recipies. X

Oooooo fab! Thats great thanks :) xx

Yes got the app thanks, it's really good! I didn't realise how many snacks I eat! The snacks came to miles more calories than the dinners! I'm putting in a cup of tea as 2 servings though coz I'm having a mug not a cup is that right? Still not totally got the hang of it. Also I don't weigh things so I'm guessing on sizes but going on the higher side so my cals may be a bit under. My TDEE (whatever that stands for) is only 1201.

Oh I have discovered drinking hot chicken bovril is good as I've got a real savoury tooth and would normally grab a packet of crisps and the bovril is only 16cals. Quite good for us gluten free people who can't have cuppa soups.

Yes got the app thanks, it's really good! I didn't realise how many snacks I eat! The snacks came to miles more calories than the dinners! I'm putting in a cup of tea as 2 servings though coz I'm having a mug not a cup is that right? Still not totally got the hang of it. Also I don't weigh things so I'm guessing on sizes but going on the higher side so my cals may be a bit under. My TDEE (whatever that stands for) is only 1201.

Oh I have discovered drinking hot chicken bovril is good as I've got a real savoury tooth and would normally grab a packet of crisps and the bovril is only 16cals. Quite good for us gluten free people who can't have cuppa soups.

Good tip, never thought of that. X

That's why you gave to keep an eye on your TDEE it will go down as you lose and keep changing up your exercise to shock your body. But that said I've been at a plateau since I had to stop exercising. :confused:

What's a TDEE???

I'm struggling with today's fast. I want chocolate and lots of it

I'm struggling with today's fast. I want chocolate and lots of it

I'm struggling today too. I don't want chocolate... I just want foooood lol. But I am off out tomorrow night so I must resist lol xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I decided at the last moment to make this my fast day and not tomorrow. So far, so good. Kept myself busy and looking forward to chicken and veg for dinner. I think I probably overstep the 500 calorie mark, because I refuse to give up skimmed milk in my many cups of tea a day, but not by that much.

I find the evenings so much more difficult than during the day, anyway. :irked:

I'm having to eat my dinner now rather.than give in then straight to bed I think

I've done ok so far but it's night I have probes with! I really don't feel well shivery aches and generally like I'm coming down with something 😟xx

I've done ok so far but it's night I have probes with! I really don't feel well shivery aches and generally like I'm coming down with something 😟xx

I used to get like that on fast days but has faded. I'm sI hungry I need to go to bed. Lol

I used to get like that on fast days but has faded. I'm sI hungry I need to go to bed. Lol

My other half has been like this so think I'm getting something! 😕
I spoke to soon too I'm starving 😦xx

My other half has been like this so think I'm getting something! 😕
I spoke to soon too I'm starving 😦xx

I seriously am going to have to go to bed now. Thus gas been the hardest fast. I could cry. X

Latest posts

Back