5:2/The Fast Diet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are you all working out exactly how many calories you've eaten? I've never been on a diet before so haven't got a clue. Today is going to be my fasting day so I was going to survive on water and few cups of tea with sweeteners and soya milk during the day then for dinner around 6pm I was going to make chicken noodle soup with the slim noodles (only 21 calories the noodles) but not sure now if ill be over the 500 fasting calories? Blimey I haven't got a clue have I ?!
Thanks for any advice x

Defiantly get the fitness app. Some foods you can even scan the bar code, so easy to use,good luck today :) xx

BBC News this morning is talking about intermittent fasting being a good thing for your health, as long as you don't binge eat on the non fasting days ;)

This is what I need to watch, I'll get it in my head I deserve a treat as was so good yesterday but as long as I stick to fitness app I'll be ok.
:) xx

Thank you. I'll get the fitness app. It's so hard because of all my allergies. gluten free stuff is so much higher in calories (and tastes crap!) x

The fitness app is great and at the end of the day I can see where I go wrong with my food, usually sugar is way too high on mine :)

Thank you. I'll get the fitness app. It's so hard because of all my allergies. gluten free stuff is so much higher in calories (and tastes crap!) x

Waffle I'm with you I'm full of food allergies but my 2 fasts improve many symptoms. I had something yesterday that's left me ill no idea what as everything said gluten free, oh fun something else I'm intolerant too.

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm limited to what I eat to, I can eat something and end up in bed for a couple of days, I kind of no what foods I'm safe with so lucky there it's just a nightmare eating out! Xx

Oh what a bunch ee are :p I have gained wright since going gluten free but eat somuch fresh healthy food I can't understand it. Yesterday all day I wanted lots if yummy food. Today I don't fancy it lol

Oh what a bunch ee are :p I have gained wright since going gluten free but eat somuch fresh healthy food I can't understand it. Yesterday all day I wanted lots if yummy food. Today I don't fancy it lol

Hey that's good means you will eat well today too 😄xx

Hey that's good means you will eat well today too 😄xx

Just enjoying a salad as that's all I really fancied lol

Had a small prawn salad roll at lunchtime and that's all so far. Certainly don't feel like overdoing it on the back of yesterday's famine! :lol:

Me too! I don't understand it as I used to eat loads of cheese and crisps yet I was much thinner then! Gluten free stuff is really high in calories and fat for some reason :(

Do you think that slim pasta from yesterday made you ill? I was going to make the slim noodles into chicken noodle soup tonight but the whole fasting day went out the window when I accidentally (without thinking!) ate a gluten free muffin (dread to think how many cals in that!) so I ate a jacket potato with soya butter and smoked salmon tonight then the other muffin! Will start next week now as I'm out for a meal with mates tomorrow night and Thursday. (plain steak and chips lol)

With all our allergies maybe we should live on dust haha x

I'm limited to what I eat to, I can eat something and end up in bed for a couple of days, I kind of no what foods I'm safe with so lucky there it's just a nightmare eating out! Xx

You poor thing I know what it's like :(
I literally have to stick to plain steak and chips or Toby carvery and take my gluten free stock cube with me. It's really difficult abroad on holiday too isn't it :(

Well I've tried to eat my TDEE today.. it's really hard when you're watching what you're eating haha. I've managed to get to 1500 including a treat of garlic bread aaaaand a chocolate yoghurt! :D xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I started it on the 9th and I've lost 4lbs but also watched what I've eaten the other days, haven't done any exercise. Seems a lot to lose in a few days but I'm not complaining :D

I started it on the 9th and I've lost 4lbs but also watched what I've eaten the other days, haven't done any exercise. Seems a lot to lose in a few days but I'm not complaining :D

It works amazing at first! I started last Monday and lost 7lbs by Friday! My next weigh in is this Friday... I can't wait :D xxxx

Me too! I don't understand it as I used to eat loads of cheese and crisps yet I was much thinner then! Gluten free stuff is really high in calories and fat for some reason :(

Do you think that slim pasta from yesterday made you ill? I was going to make the slim noodles into chicken noodle soup tonight but the whole fasting day went out the window when I accidentally (without thinking!) ate a gluten free muffin (dread to think how many cals in that!) so I ate a jacket potato with soya butter and smoked salmon tonight then the other muffin! Will start next week now as I'm out for a meal with mates tomorrow night and Thursday. (plain steak and chips lol)

With all our allergies maybe we should live on dust haha x

It definitely shouldn't of been the pasta as it Said suitable for celiacs. Hhhmm I'm not sure what I could if added. Also be careful of chips in restaurants as many have gluten in for crunch. Sometimes I'm tempted to go back to gluten for the weight loss despite all the other symptoms. Lol

Haven't got anywhere near my TDEE of 1900/2000 depending on exercise, which I've done again today. :) Quite pleased, really, after yesterday's fasting session. It seems like such a lot now, after having to make do on so little! :lol:

I'm so annoyed I ate lovely healthy low calorie meals but went flying over my TDEE with a cupcake and loads of chocolate. Why did I do that :banghead:

I'm so annoyed I ate lovely healthy low calorie meals but went flying over my TDEE with a cupcake and loads of chocolate. Why did I do that :banghead:

Ah don't feel too bad hun... it's only one day and you haven't been too well either. Tomorrow you can start fresh xxx

Ah don't feel too bad hun... it's only one day and you haven't been too well either. Tomorrow you can start fresh xxx

My OH is taking ne for dinner tomorrow lol. But I will be very good breakfast and lunch. X

Latest posts

Back