5% Who make their own l/p

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Antony for clearing this up...... and I am sure I can speak for most of us here, that no one is doubting the standard and skill of any of the EZFow Master Artist Educator, the likes of Jessica Marks and Antony Buckley are held in high esteem.....we where just simply asking who makes their own L&P and who simply sources it, buys it and then labels it......now we know and thanking David taking the time to reply.....and Uncle to pass on his message.....Thanks and have a Voddy and Orange on the house for that xxxx

thanks hunny,

can we have doubles

:hug:

David Daniel, Co Founder of Ez Flow has asked me to post the following contribution to the points being raised. This is a direct quote from David.....

To all UK Nail Technicians:

I would like to bring some clarity to the recent controversial remarks in regards to EZ Flow Nail Systems and the Research & Development Team.

EZ Flow is part of the American International Industries Family which is one of largest Professional Nail Manufacturers in the World. We have an approximately 250,000 square foot location in Los Angeles with onsite Manufacturing & Production (with a team of over 700 colleagues working here) and one of the best Research & Development Teams in the Industry.

Our R&D team not only consists of Chemists with PhDs but also NAIL TECHNICIANS like Danny Haile Co-Founder of EZ Flow Nail Systems and International Renowned Nail Champion.

In my opinion I would say that EZ Flow’s Education Team, the real MASTER ARTIST EDUCATORS, are the best in the World and with our newly enhanced training, incorporating NVQ Standards, we will prove it.

In closing I assure you all that EZ Flow is not only “NOT” another me too acrylic system but rather a market leader for many years not just in nail products but in education around the World.

At EZ Flow we may not be creative be we are without a doubt ARTISTIC.

WITH EZ FLOW YOU CAN. . . . . . . .

Come see us at G-MEX Booth C24 for the Launch of EZ Flow's NEW “Patent Pending” High Definition Acrylic System.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and I hope this has brought some clarity to this issue.

Sincerely

David Daniel
Co-Founder
EZ Flow Nail Systems & Nail Technician

i am so glad to see your response i was just about to reply in defense of ez flow when i saw your post. I use ez flow and their products are quite good especially for those techs who are very creative with coloured acrlyic. not sure if i liked the sound of some of the previous posts regarding ez flow. but as i always say to each his own, no need to squabble over who is better than who right... its all about what works for each of us:)

thanks hunny,

can we have doubles

:hug:

Only if we can have double kick butt fibreglass play time..and then you can have tripples tipples... Hey and by the way... I have missed ya....so lets have a another drink ...

Only if we can have double kick butt fibreglass play time..and then you can have tripples tipples... Hey and by the way... I have missed ya....so lets have a another drink ...
Oi! if you two are getting together to play .... Im the model!!! :wink2:

ooooh fiberglass and vodka.....

yay!!!!!:lol:

OMG a double yea and a triple Voddy, now your talking.....
but back to the topic.....
Who else, that hasn't been named....... cooks with their own recipe (as in R&D) and who just opens the tin (Buys in and relabels) where systems and products are concerned....
interesting topic XXX

I'm pretty sure LCN do, but I'm sure someone can confirm this either way!

Edited to add - Duh, think I was having a daft moment when I typed this, cos LCN make gel not l&p! should have double checked the main post before replying ... sorrrryyyy!!!

Just sitting on the fence reading this post it's very interesting!!

That may explain why some of the systems I've tried from the suppliers are shall we say, not very good. Not naming names or slagging anyone but they did work very similarly.:eek:

thank you for clarifying that for us Antony.... it makes it easier for everyone to understand and to also make a note of for future reference.

Glad we have some clarification.I don't think it was ever about slating any particular brands,more like pointing out the facts,wich we now have so thanks for that !

so it seems that companies fall into 3 categories then.

1. in house research and development chemists who develop a recipe and manufactures it in their own production unit.

2. in house research and development chemist who develop a recipe and out source the production.

3. companies that buy in a ready made formula and put their own label on it.

Latest posts

Back