50 minutes travelling for a manicure, bless her!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

portnus

Reaction score
Hi

Just thought i would share this with you all.

I used to work for a salon the other side of the city renting a table, I gave a 72yr old lady, Mrs Lee a manicure just once and she was very happy when she left. I left the salon 1 month ago and am now working full time from my home salon.

Mrs Lee called me yesterday to book an appt for a manicure the week before Christmas at my home salon even though it would take her 50 minutes on the tram to get to me. Anyway at 1:15 this afternoon i got a knock at the door and there she was! She said, ' Hi ya, just thought i would do a dummy run to see how long it would take to get here and where you are, can i use your toilet before i go back home?'. :lol:
I couldn't stop laughing, she is so cute! I invited her in, made her a brew and gave her a manicure as my 1pm client had re-scheduled for next week (spooky).

I never knew that clients would be that loyal! I just can't believe it, she made my day and it did take her 1hr to get to me!:green:

xxx

Aww bless her :green: I love my oldies - they are such fun and knowledgable :green: and loyal - well as long as you keep spoiling them :wink2: :hug:

Awwww now thats one loyal customer bless her thats so sweet xxx

awww how sweet. you get some older ladies that you just want to put in your pocket and take them home eh. did you charge her for the manicure? or let her have a freebie

aaw! i love the older ladies!! they are always so sweet and caring and often very funny!! they always somehow remind me of my grandmas :green:

I have to admit i charged her £10 but i gave her a luxury manicure instead of an express manicure.

xxx

Aw that's lovely,bless her !

Your mani's must rock ! :hug:

I've told one of my older clients that i have adopted her as my gran! she just giggles, i think shes brill.

Latest posts

Back