6 Explosions in London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My thoughts and prayers are with all that are involved.

Much love sent

Take care

xxxxxxx

Trinity Nails said:
Sky news reporting of 50 killed in Rome :cry:

where have you heard this..? and the polish building on fire....i cant find anything about rome and poland haveing problems.

No I have not heard this yet!

where have you heard this?

It just gets worse!!!!

Caz xxx

NailStyle said:
where have you heard this..? and the polish building on fire....i cant find anything about rome and poland haveing problems.

OMG what is the world coming to!!!!!

My thoughts are with the survivors and the relatives of the dead and injured!!!!

Amanda

Just got home on my lunch break, can't believe what's happening, I've been listening on the radio all morning. Glad to hear that the london geeks are ok. I hope this is as far as the attack goes. My thoughts are with those people hurt & their families.

It's all a bit chaotic in London at the moment ... some land lines and some mobile networks are down ... my other half works in London, is not allowed to leave the building for the time being and may have to walk home ... waiting for friends/family who work in the city to return text messages ... it's all very worrying.

Thoughts and prayers are of course with all those caught up in this terrible tragedy, either directly or indirectly.

Sending all my love, thoughts and prayers to everyone and their friends/families in London!

This is a truly horrible thing to have happened!

I just hope that now that Tony Blair is on his way back to London that the horrible people that have done this are not on their way to Scotland!

Everyone take care and keep us all informed as to how you all are!

I cannot add anything else to what had already been said, my prayers to all those affected in the mindless attack.

NailStyle said:

I haven't heard about Rome. But I've heard about

the burning building in Warschau/Poland
the 2 bomb threats in Budapest/Hungary
the train crash in Turkey :(

I think that's enough for one day. Let's hope there's nothing more to come.

I feel that I have been waiting for this day since 9/11. Both my husband and myself worked in London. I stopped in 2003 when i had a baby. He still goes up there every day from where we live in Romford.

He travels to the city via Liverpool Street and then on the Metropolitian line which is the line of the Aldgate explosion. Thankfully today he had a very rare sick day. I am so glad he was here as he would have been around Liverpool Street at the time of the explosions.

I cant believe the sites of london which I am seeing on the news which I know so well. My heart goes out to everybody involved and injured in todays incidents. We live in Romford and a large number of people in this area work up in the city.

I cant get throught to one of my best friends who travels through Edgeware, but I'm hoping its just the mobile network.

I cant believe that other humans can do this to each other and feels even more unreal as it is so close to home.

There are lots of Ambulances from the local station in Romford going up to London with there sirens going. It feels like they have been going for hours. I can hear them from my garden.

The majority of us are so kind and peaceful people. I know its a simplistic view but why cant we live in peace?

My parents are camping in scotland at the moment with friends over from Australia, they were going to go to Edinborough where g8 is, I rang and advised against it.

There are at least 45 confirmed dead so far :( and approx 1000 injured .... this was from sky news. My heart goes out to everyone :hug:

What a sad day :cry:

Curzy said:
He travels to the city via Liverpool Street and then on the Metropolitian line which is the line of the Aldgate explosion. Thankfully today he had a very rare sick day. I am so glad he was here as he would have been around Liverpool Street at the time of the explosions.

Glad to hear you're ok, thinking of everyone involved. Can't believe this has happened although i suppose its been expected since 9/11. Doesn't make it ok by any means i know. Just so glad to see how well everyone is handling it down there, they're all so brave. The emergency services are amazing too.

It is still only saying there are 2 dead on the BBC website.........

I am in a state of shock - I have been ot all night and get home to the news. My brother told me first saying you heard about the bombs in London? and I swore he was pulling my leg.

I am sad and stunned that he was telling the truth and I have been watching the news for over an hour now just mouth agape.

My thoughts and prayers are with those wounded and injured (which has just been updated here to 45 confirmed dead and 1000 injured) their friends and family. And to all of you and us I pray we have a personal peace amongst the chaos right now.

Never let the sun go down on an argument and always remember to tell people you love them even if it is a thousand times a day! You never know when you will say it for the last time. Hug your family! I have been.

I'm really looking forward to a full geek rollcall! I pray you are all ok

Please remember Australians will always stand beside you and we feel your pain. Sending lots of love from Aussie Land.

Rach said:
It is still only saying there are 2 dead on the BBC website.........

I thought that too but got sky news on now and its saying 40 confirmed dead.:sad:

My brother lives in London and a friend of ours,i had a text message from both of them and there are both fine.:hug:

hope all geeks in London are OK.:hug:

my sister has just moved to london and i dont yet have her new phone number. all i know is that she lives in chiswick/shepherds bush area. and has just started her new job at loreal head office. if anyone can tell me if these areas have been affected i'd be so grateful, i dont know how else to contact her.

Now both BBC and Sky are saying approx 33 dead ... :-(

Yes I have just seen this so it has gone from 2 dead around 2pm to now 33 I think we all knew the number would rise!

Love Caz xxx

Rach said:
Now both BBC and Sky are saying approx 33 dead ... :-(

Latest posts

Back