A great day was had by all......two of us!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

artymarty

Young at heart geek
Reaction score
Well after getting lost..........twice! :Scared: :Scared: .........I eventually found the training centre in Coventry. Only one other person turned up.......so we virtually had "one to one"!! The tutor, Beverley Darlison, is great. She explained the Balance gel system in depth, and we then tried it for ourselves. Before today I have never had a try at sculpting, and I must say I thoroughly enjoyed it and for my first attempt I didn't do bad at all :biggrin: . I quite like the finished result. Nice gel to work with, self levelling and very moveable.

Today was definitely the best £65 I've ever spent!! Besides the excellent training we even had lunch provided and as much tea and coffee as you wanted, and as I'm a real tea belly......:smack: Well, say no more!!

I feel sure I'm going to enjoy using this system, and with such excellent back up I can't fail!!

NVQ... HERE I COME!! :D

Martine x

It's great to hear you enjoyed yourself and had a brill learning day Martine. I get lost quite often when I need to go somewhere new - I call it the scenic route.

I have heard nice things about Beverly and the balance gels. Enjoy the sculpting Im looking forward to doing that!!

Take care xx

Its great doing the training days isn't it.

Glad you had a good time.

Sounds like you had a great time, learning is always fun I find! and its good that the others didnt turn up. But I really dont understand how people can pay money for a course and then not turn up!! x x

Hollie, from what I gather, there were two more booked on the day but one had rang earlier in the week to say she couldn't make it and the other one had been up all night with an ill child. As it was, you only had to pay on the day, so if I had not been able to attend myself, I would not have lost any money and she would have just booked me in on the next gel one.

All I need now is a NAIL TRAINER!!! practice, practice, practice! :wink2:

Martine x

Sounds like an excellent course, especially with so few people there. . Sculpting gel is great, and the finished look is very natural. Just wish I could get the hang of sculpted l & p, still practising and practising and practising!!!! hope to get there one day...

Latest posts

Back