A man just drove into me!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isabellamae

Reaction score
Gggrrrrr god I'm really grumpy now!!!! A man just purposely made us hit each other in our cars and now trying to blame me!!!!!!!

He was lovely enough to shout at me with my 2 and 6 year olds in the car!!! Don't get me wrong we barely touched it was not a bad accident or anything but it WASNT my fault!!

We were in a 'merge in turn' I tried to merge ahead of him and he put his foot down I ended up in the verge and still hitting him!! When I asked why he did it he said ' you shouldn't be in that lane!!' He did it on purpose!!!!!

His car is damaged and mine doesn't have a mark!!!!!! Karma is a b**ch ey?!?

Sorry for my rant xx

Hate people like that! Idiot! I find its taxi drivers that are like that usually or older men lol. Hope you and your kids are okay xx

Aww thank you!!! Yes were are absolutely fine! I'm just really irritated it's just all the faf of insurance companies!! And the cheek of trying to blame me!! Ugghhhh!!! Lol xx

Aww thank you!!! Yes were are absolutely fine! I'm just really irritated it's just all the faf of insurance companies!! And the cheek of trying to blame me!! Ugghhhh!!! Lol xx

MEN 😉 haha!! Hopefully you get it sorted soon! Xx

Latest posts

Back