about time for some weight loss positiveness girls!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had a similer experience... 4 lapies and 1 hyst and 1 cyst removed with overiy when i was fifteen.. these scars have been with me for over half my life.. i had a tattoo around my bellie button to try and hide the small scars but i still have no stenght in my muscles its just one big roll.. i weigh 11 stone and am 5,8 so only a little overweight nothing drastic but this roll hangs over jeans and skirts that i have to ware long tops, let me know how it goes and post the before and aftershots just to give me a goal... thanks

I sure will Liz, but be warned its not a pretty sight, its like a motorway network with the stretch marks! lol

ellasmum said:
I have posted some before and after pictures......
Sam

Hi Sam,

Pictures aren't very clear, but from what I can see you look really fab !

I'm really proud of you and Hollie. You both have done so well !

River

Well Done:green:
What diet are you following
Jennyx

holliejayne said:
Just had a thought, as there are a lot of female geeks on here, and we sometimes have threads about how were struggling to lose weight and how difficult it is. just thought maybe it would be an idea to share success stories and be a bit positive and show you can do it?

Ive lost 3st 3lbs since last dec, going from 16st and a size 18, now down to 12st 11 and a size 14 and im estatic. Ive fought for years with my weight and still cant believe myself that im different. until I just looked at a pic of me at last novembers sussex geek meet and i couldnt believe i was like that once. Have a look yourself:

http://www.thenailgeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=3202&original=1&c=member&imageuser=471

and me now:
http://www.thenailgeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=4614&original=1&c=504

I just wanted to say if I can do it, anyone can, Ive still got a way to go, (especially those arms:eek: ) but its a lot way from my binge eating past. at my lowest point I would eat everything in my kitchen I could, once I even ate jam from the jar with a spoon and got a bag of chips out of the bin that my friend had thrown away. makes me feel quite sick now! x x

you look great

holliejayne said:
Ive lost 3st 3lbs since last dec, going from 16st and a size 18, now down to 12st 11 and a size 14 and im estatic.

That's fantastic, well done. :hug:

just popped back on while Im at my mums, thankyou so much for all your lovely comments, thats what makes it all worth it! sam you look absolutely fantastic too hun, well done xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done you x

Latest posts

Back