about time for some weight loss positiveness girls!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You look fantastic Holliexxxxxxxxx

Well done hun, i lost 2 stone last year and i have out it ALL back on again, i just cant find the incentive to do it again, boo hoo BUT YOU LOOK GREAT!!!:hug:

well done hollie
I lost 3 and 1/2stone last year, then another stone this year, put half a stone back on thow, to much going on in my life at the mo to realy care, just so long as I dont go up a dress size I shall be happy, still want to loose another 2 stone which will put 5 foot me at 8 and 1/2 stone. but think I'll move house do master classes kill the naibours kids etc first:lol: then worry about my weight.
But hun, you look great, once again well done you.:hug:

looking really lovely hollie, well done xxxxxxx

Wow u look fantastic hun well done!! xx

Id love to have that done! I know Im only young but my stomach is literally an empty sack from when I was pregnant. at the momoent I do about 100-200 reverse sit-ups a day and it hasnt made a difference to my 'wobbly bit' yet!

I really feel for you... i had the same problem as you.. after my hys...... i have pilled on the pounds and no matter how much i try and diet the kitchen cuboards call me, and having kids you have all the bad things in the cuboard for there packed lunches.. as soon as i mention diet my brain goes into hunger mode.. i have asked my husband for my fortyith birthday scan i have it all sucked away he has agreed as long as i work as hard as i can to remove most of it myself, my wobble bellie just gets me down sooooooooooo much,:irked:

having had it done all round the middle 5 yrs ago....take care...because if u continue to eat the way u have been, and not cut down, if u put on any weight...it just goes elsewhere - i spent nearly 3k on it, and ended up with a slightly smaller mid section...fatter upper arms and neck....

Ive had alot of opps on my stomach, 9 laporoscopies, full hysto, 2 c-sections, and all but the lapos actually cut through yr stomach muscles so i now have no controll over them, im only 1 stone over my ideal weight for my height and a size 14 so its not because im taking the easy way out to become thin,i eat 3 balanced meals a day, plenty of fruit and veg, dont eat chocolate (although i do like my pack of crisps on a night with a cuppa b4 bed) lol each incision was done above or below the previous so i have 3 long scars oppose to the one most ppl would have (sever scar tissue prevented using the same scar line)
Im only having the liposculpture in small parts...side of waist and a little on the midriff, this is to even out any lumpy or wonky bits after the tuck.
The opp is costing me £5500 but to me its a small price to pay to be able to wear clothes comfortable and not feel like im been strangled around my belly.
I will do a post after ive had it done and im home to keep tou up to date on how things go, pain, movement, scaring, bruising etc!

holliejayne said:
i just got addicted to vegetables! couldnt afford much food when I moved into my flat so i just bought tons of veg and experimented with how I could make it taste good, also my mum bought me a steamer,and I only eat carbs with lunch, not with dinner, then I dont crave starchy or sugary things in the evening like I used to. and I eat lots of steamed fish and chicken. My favourite meal is steamed chicken caesar salad, gorgeous!! x x x

Salad is absolutely delicious and so full of flavour... you can do wonderful stir fry's with peppers and courgettes/onions... mmmm... I LOVE SALAD!

I always drizzle Olive Oil and Vinegar on my salads... really tasty!! Often people don't realise how satisfying a nice salad can be!

you look Brill hollie, i bet you are fighting the fellas off with a stick!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

got to say hunny, you look flaming amazing :D well done xxx :hug:

Wow! what an amazing transformation! I wish I had the willpower to do something about my excess weight, I have loads of reasons for doing it but no willpower... :rolleyes: I always say I will be good in the morning but it never lasts the day! and even feeling horrific about myself doesnt spur me on.......

Well done Hollie. xxx

Jaffacake said:
and even feeling horrific about myself doesnt spur me on.......

Don't I just know that feeling. I look at myself and feel disgusted. I've picked up 25kg in the past 8 years and I hate the way I look and feel.

Whenever I see photos of myself, I feel like slitting my wrists but instead of hitting the gym, I console myself with more food ! :smack:

Well done Hollie. You look fantastic and will be an inspiration for us all !

River

Hiya, well dont you look great bet you feel fantastic.
I have lost 5 1/2 stone on a Lighter Life Diet.....I was a size 22 and now a size 14, I am very peased and able to return to my passionof horse riding.

Sam

ellasmum said:
Hiya, well dont you look great bet you feel fantastic.
I have lost 5 1/2 stone on a Lighter Life Diet.....I was a size 22 and now a size 14, I am very peased and able to return to my passionof horse riding.

Sam

Sam,

That sounds great ! Can you post some before and after pics ?

River

pips said:
Ive had alot of opps on my stomach, 9 laporoscopies, full hysto, 2 c-sections, and all but the lapos actually cut through yr stomach muscles so i now have no controll over them, im only 1 stone over my ideal weight for my height and a size 14 so its not because im taking the easy way out to become thin,i eat 3 balanced meals a day, plenty of fruit and veg, dont eat chocolate (although i do like my pack of crisps on a night with a cuppa b4 bed) lol each incision was done above or below the previous so i have 3 long scars oppose to the one most ppl would have (sever scar tissue prevented using the same scar line)
Im only having the liposculpture in small parts...side of waist and a little on the midriff, this is to even out any lumpy or wonky bits after the tuck.
The opp is costing me £5500 but to me its a small price to pay to be able to wear clothes comfortable and not feel like im been strangled around my belly.
I will do a post after ive had it done and im home to keep tou up to date on how things go, pain, movement, scaring, bruising etc!
I have had a similer experience... 4 lapies and 1 hyst and 1 cyst removed with overiy when i was fifteen.. these scars have been with me for over half my life.. i had a tattoo around my bellie button to try and hide the small scars but i still have no stenght in my muscles its just one big roll.. i weigh 11 stone and am 5,8 so only a little overweight nothing drastic but this roll hangs over jeans and skirts that i have to ware long tops, let me know how it goes and post the before and aftershots just to give me a goal... thanks

I've just started on the online weightwatchers diet, so stories like this just spur me on. I need to lose about a stone and half, and I'll do it... once I got past the 1st week i felt better and adamant to succeed. But thanks, this is what makes it all worth while knowing that it does work if you put the effort into it.:lol:

omg holly you look really fantastic, well done. you have done really well to stick at it. i find it really hard to diet and stick at it.

:D

tara

I've lost 2.5 stone with cambridge diet, still want to lose another 2 stone max to be truly happy with myself. like others have said though I too have ended up with a saggy belly, so god knows what it will look like when i get to target! I do 100 sit ups of various types every night and its strengthening the muscles really well but dont think anything but surgery will sort out the wrinkly skin on my tummy. :cry:

Pink Tips said:
I've just started on the online weightwatchers diet, so stories like this just spur me on. I need to lose about a stone and half, and I'll do it... once I got past the 1st week i felt better and adamant to succeed. But thanks, this is what makes it all worth while knowing that it does work if you put the effort into it.:lol:

I've been doing Weight watchers for just over 3 weeks and have lost 13lbs in total.
I still have a long way to go, but have found it's a really easy to diet to follow and like someone else said salads are really filling.
Good luck.

Well done Holly a real inspiration for all of us.

I have posted some before and after pictures......
Sam

Latest posts

Back