Absolutely Livid !! Clients that show no consideration

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sassy Hassy said:
I feel sorry for the friend as well. She obviously wanted to give her friend a treat and had it shoved back at her. Poor you River, what a plainly pants experience, I've had it happen to me and the air in the car going home was bluer than blue.

Hi Sass,

If you spoke to her friend, I think you'd change your views. Yes, I think the original intention was great, but obviously she spoke to her friend (the patient) and was told that she wasn't interested.

All she had to do was call me and say "Thanks, but no thanks" end of story. But instead she left it and then at the very last minute she sends me a text (didn't even have the decency to call) spouting lies about how her friend is on deaths door, when I'm sitting there seeing that this woman is in perfect health (the nurse also confirmed this) giving me a load of abuse.

I would much rather her have called (even an hour before hand), no explanation needed, and just tell me that the appointment was no longer needed.

I just don't understand people who treat us like this and think it's OK. Do they think we just sit around all day doing nothing !

I'm just getting myself worked up again......

River

Sorry hun, didn't mean to rev you up again :hug:

What???
Thats out of order.
Blaming it on the hospital or her friend. She probably went to the loo to send you the text herself out of sight of the nurses!! Knowing full well she isnt allowed to switch her mobile on in a Hospital! :eek:
I'm very sceptical in situations like that and it wouldnt surprise me.
If she was genuinely sorry, she wouldnt have lied, would have paid you the cancellation fee and would have been really apologetic instead of saying 'tough luck'.

If she wants her nails doing in the future when shes better, say she can only book an appointment AFTER she has paid you that cancellation fee!
Well thats what I would tell her. LOL :wink2: xx

Sassy Hassy said:
Sorry hun, didn't mean to rev you up again :hug:

Not your fault Sassy ! :hug: Don't think I've calmed down from last night !!! :biggrin:

Now, where did I put that Valium .......

River

2 words HOW RUDE

you go out your way to help a client out and they do this to you.
clients seem to think they can mess you about cos you mobile - ive had this problem before its VERY annoying but to say 'shes taken a turn for the worse' how off is that!! why didnt the friend say - look im sorry she doesnt want the treatment - heres your cancellation fee - OR ill have the treatment done instead! xx

I feel for you and I wouldnt have calmed down yet either!
Dont have any advice to offer unfortunately but I do understand your frustration as I think a lot of us have had similar experiences at one time or another..its just been made a whole lot worse by the fact that you had to go out of your way for these people. :hug:

EllaX said:
2 words HOW RUDE

you go out your way to help a client out and they do this to you.
clients seem to think they can mess you about cos you mobile - ive had this problem before its VERY annoying but to say 'shes taken a turn for the worse' how off is that!! why didnt the friend say - look im sorry she doesnt want the treatment - heres your cancellation fee - OR ill have the treatment done instead! xx

Exactly !!

I simply don't get it. I mean, what was I going to do ? To be honest, if she gave me notice (even by 1hr) I wouldn't have charged her because it wouldn't have been worth the hassle. But no, she let me schlep across town, sit in traffic, waste my time and money and THEN let's me know late and by telling me lies !

River

Latest posts

Back