Acra-c forms, do you use yours.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jac extreme

Reaction score
Hi all,
remember a while back we all went mad buying up the Acra-c forms, well I just wondered how many of us are still using them.

Mine are gathering dust in the cupboard, not because they dont work, just because I found it much easier to tear a form off a roll than fiddle with them, then clean them and squidge them back into their box:lol:

I always use my Acra C forms. There is no other form that has such a beautiful shape. I keep them in a bag and cleaning them is just a matter of a little wipe usually.

Are these by creative ?

YES, Yes and definately Yes.

I couldn't think of parting with them - love them !!

jac extreme said:
Hi all,
remember a while back we all went mad buying up the Acra-c forms, well I just wondered how many of us are still using them.

Mine are gathering dust in the cupboard, not because they dont work, just because I found it much easier to tear a form off a roll than fiddle with them, then clean them and squidge them back into their box:lol:

I have just cleaned them all up and put the outside bits in a tip box, gonna give them another go, I tried them on me earlier and some of my nails have a very high hyponychium what would you do in this case, would you just use a normal form on these nails and cut to fit, as I couldnt get the acra -c form to fit on these nails.

you can tailor the forms with a pair of curved scissors.

you would cut the acra forms!!! doesn't that stop them from being reusable then.

jac extreme said:
you would cut the acra forms, doesn't that stop them from being reusable then.

I would think that it would make them from being re-usable .....depends what I'm doing I use both kinds...

ive never heard of them - what are they?? xx

jac extreme said:
you would cut the acra forms!!! doesn't that stop them from being reusable then.

it very well might do!
but if you cant use them in the first place, you wont be any worse off !

maybe you could customise a paper one and stick it onto the acra c one some how, then they would all turn out the same c curve.

jac extreme said:
Hi all,

I couldn't be without them - yes, they can seem a bit faffy sometimes (especially on my dodgy digits), but for that end result, so worth it.

Go on, get 'em back out the cupboard Jac!

where could i get some from i fancy trying them now i am becoming a 'budding sculpter' lmao

MINKUS said:
where could i get some from i fancy trying them now i am becoming a 'budding sculpter' lmao

I got mine from Nail Solutions about 3 years ago but not sure if they still stock them - could try ringing/emailing them Ambs if you fancy a try.

Hollyballoo said:
I got mine from Nail Solutions about 3 years ago but not sure if they still stock them - could try ringing/emailing them Ambs if you fancy a try.

anything to help me on the sculpting front ! im trying my flippin hardest to 'crack' it

amb xx

angel fingers said:
it very well might do!
but if you cant use them in the first place, you wont be any worse off !

maybe you could customise a paper one and stick it onto the acra c one some how, then they would all turn out the same c curve.

I would be worse off if I cut them to fit me, as then I couldnt use them on a client:eek:

I forgot all about my Acra -c forms.Thanks for reminding me.I'll try them on on my acrylic clients.

I'm with you Jac - tried mine on myself and didn't get a great result (although to be fair I hadn't had any sculpting training then) so put them away and haven't got them out recently...... Might give them another go, but to be honest I like the fact that customising Performance Forms is so easy.....

Hmmm, don't really like using clients as guinea pigs but will need to try them on someone!!!

have them never used them

Does anyone know where these can still be purchased from?
Ide love to give them ago :rolleyes:

I think we brought the last of them up, unless anyone is selling theirs.

Latest posts

Back