Acrylic nails near to Radcliffe, Bury or Bolton?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UKRed

Reaction score
I'm having the worst week of my life (im sure I say this every week lol) but I thought I'd pamper myself to cheer me up and because it is my birthday soon (9th sept)... not that I can afford it but who cares!!

Does anyone do acrylic nails near to Radcliffe, Bury or Bolton?
Or do you know of any good salon's I could visit?

I am going to have a mooch about tomorrow but it's going to be hit and miss as I have never been to any of them!!

I'd do my own but I am not that great at doing the 'wrong' hand and I want gorgeous nails for my birthday..

Any help would be greatly appreciated :hug:

I'm having the worst week of my life (im sure I say this every week lol) but I thought I'd pamper myself to cheer me up and because it is my birthday soon (9th sept)... not that I can afford it but who cares!!

Does anyone do acrylic nails near to Radcliffe, Bury or Bolton?
Or do you know of any good salon's I could visit?

I am going to have a mooch about tomorrow but it's going to be hit and miss as I have never been to any of them!!

I'd do my own but I am not that great at doing the 'wrong' hand and I want gorgeous nails for my birthday..

Any help would be greatly appreciated :hug:

Vanessa aka softpeach is in the Bolton area and her nails are fabulous. PM her or you could pm me if you like and I can get you a contact number for her.

:hug:

I just looked on Judy's website and I so want the starry nails but doubt I'd be able to afford them!

I just looked on Judy's website and I so want the starry nails but doubt I'd be able to afford them!

You should ask her and see what she says anyway.

If you take a look at Judy's prices she is very reasonably priced, and worth every penny, she does amazing nails, hth :hug:

Hi Hun,
Sent you a pm. Re your birthday nails.
lotsa luv x :hug:

Latest posts

Back