Addictive facebook games

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Manicure

Reaction score
Hey guys,

To chill out i quite often play games on facebook, infact i'm sadly addicted to quite a few.
I just wondered if there is many of you on here the same as me, maybe we could even become friends and send game bits and bobs to each other :lol:
Its nice to find new friends especially when you have common interests.
Can't wait to hear from you.
Katy
:hug:

Oh im SO addicted to Pile of Balls I play it every day-sad I know buy I cant help it. If I get bored I change to Rainbow Stars /Combine or Staries!
Whats your favourite?
x

Last edited:
Sadly, I too am addicted to a couple of them. I have to leave the laptop at home because I would be playing them between clients at work and would end up turning clients away because I was playing games!:)

Combine and staries are my faves, in fact I am off to play just now .....

Sadly, I too am addicted to a couple of them. I have to leave the laptop at home because I would be playing them between clients at work and would end up turning clients away because I was playing games!:)

Combine and staries are my faves, in fact I am off to play just now .....

If you love these 2 you will definetly like Pile of Balls. I started on Combine and Staries and then when I found Pile of Balls there was no going back haha.
My boyfrind always says to me 'playing balls again I see'!!!!:lol:

Hmm............
Don't know whats my fave really i play so many its hard to keep up with them, i'll name a few
-Frontierville
-Farmville
-Cafe world
-Salon street
-Cityville
-Ravenwood fair
and i could go on, and on, and on :lol:
Does anyone play any of these?
I will give the others a go that got mentioned
xx

Ok I am completely addicted to sorority life, its the best!!! All my frinds take the piss, and then when I tell them to try it they become addicted too lol!!! I have been playing it for 18 months (how sad haha) and its great because nothing can die or anything so if u go on holiday or computer breaks or something its still there waiting till u get back. I am too scared to start playing any others incase I become addicted to them too lol. Anyone wanna add me to their house LOL XXX

Okay, my hand is up!

Cityville
Salon street
Frontierville
Bejewelled Blitz
Millionaire City
Petville
Farmville

There's more than that, but that's the one's I play most often. In fact, I'm usually found flicking between Salon Geek and Facebook! :o

If anyone wants to add me, then feel free, send me a pm with your details.

I play Frontierville & Farmville daily lol.

Used to play Mafiawars but got board with it when I was in the level hundreds lol .

Hi
I only have time to play salon street and fit a few towel refresh's inbetween my own clients :green:.
Am up to level 10 and my name is Debbie Collins if anyone wants to play x x x

my husband is addicted to farmville and it's no joke, it causes soo many family rows he is just ridiculous about it, will be practically violent if can't use pc in time for crops... very sad to the point I think he needs help??:cry:

my husband is addicted to farmville and it's no joke, it causes soo many family rows he is just ridiculous about it, will be practically violent if can't use pc in time for crops... very sad to the point I think he needs help??:cry:

Get him one of the unwither rings !!!! His crops will never wither again, so no need for him havest them by a certain time lol and yes does sound like he is taking it a bit too seriously.

Last edited:
I play frontierville, my friend told me about it and now im soooooooooooo addicted lol no to the point of obsession though x

omg wot a releif to no im not the only one

farmville
frontiville
salon street
cafe world
blitz one
cityville
cant remember the others denise.oddball wills add me
salon street i heard of on here im level 11

I had to step away from the games, I play salon street and vampire wars but none of the others anymore. That's what happens when you break your ankle. Between salon geek and face book, well anyone who knows me, knows it's true, I have no life:green:

Farmtown takes up waay more of my time than is healthy. :green:

Latest posts

Back