Adelaide Australia - Who's using CND or IBD

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kerry's Nails

Reaction score
Hi Everyone
Im going to Adelaide for a few days R & R after Easter, and would like to spoil myself with someone else doing my nails for a change.
Can anyone tell me, if there is anyone close to the Findon - Westlakes area that uses either CND or IBD L&P ???? I always wear GEL so this will be a huge change for me, and I ALWAYS apply my own nails. OOOOO Im so excited, and really want to support a fellow geek before I start having to researching salons in the area.
I am prepared to travel within a 20km radius of these suburbs.
Thanks

im in adelaide.. but im further out.. Have a fantastic stay.. Goodwood has a nail salon that uses CND.. thats near westlakes i think.. if you have no luck i can point you in the right direction..x

im in adelaide.. but im further out.. Have a fantastic stay.. Goodwood has a nail salon that uses CND.. thats near westlakes i think.. if you have no luck i can point you in the right direction..x

Thanks for your quick response
Where abouts in Adelaide are you??????

I am in Gawler which is the mouth of Barossa valley.. basicaly you are looking at 1 hour on the freeway.

I am in Gawler which is the mouth of Barossa valley.. basicaly you are looking at 1 hour on the freeway.

Thanks for that - we love Gawler, have always said if we needed to move closer to Adelaide we would go there.
Yes I agree, you a little too far away from where we will be staying, but I do appreciate your communication. :hug:
I am still looking for a geek in the vacinity of where I am staying though, if anyone else can help.

Goodwood is about 10-15 minutes away from Westlakes.

Goodwood is about 10-15 minutes away from Westlakes.

Thank you for that info - do you happen to know the name of the Salon? or the tech there????

I cant wait to be spoilt - its been a long time coming lol :eek:

nail supplies international at goodwood could help you..
1800 062 457

they can give you contact details of a reputable cnd nail tech in the area you are after..
try the free call number i have for them, if it doesnt work i will give you a direct contact number.. xx

Latest posts

Back