Adverts that stick in your head.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody remember this . . . . (warning: you have to be of a "certain age" lol)

Watch out, watch out, there's a Humphrey about! :lol:

Being from Oz, my fave of the moment is for Optus (a phone company). Theres a male koala standing in front of a mirror in his towel brushing his hair and he says 'oh no, a brown hair'.

Optus always has fantastic animal ads.

:lol::lol:..Gotta say my favorite advert is the walls sausages...where the dog is fighting with the man....i love that!!!!............if i think of anymore i will add xxx

my fav ad ever, (cant remember what it was for heinz i think)

was one with a dad with his little boy and the boys going this is the boat (sausage) and this is the tree (bread) and this is the cloud (ketchup) and the dad goes 'oh is this the water then?' and the boys goes 'no dad thats my baked beans' or sumat like that, always made me giggle cos thats the way kids are isnt it
xxx

I was watching Alan Titchmarsh (should I be admitting that?:o) the other day and they showed the advert for babycham! The one where people say "I'll have a babycham, I'll have a babycham". It took me back to when I was little and my Nan and Granddad owned their pub which was nice.

I'm off to find it now so I can reminisce again lol :D

Have you seen that dairy milk advert with the gorilla on the drums playing phil collins song its sooo good.

That is also my fave!!!

Gives me proper goosebumps.

Latest posts

Back