Advice about my cat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Han*

Reaction score
Right to all that have not read my journal, I had 2 give my cat away a few weeks ago as I am having a few problems at mo (wont go into it as its 2 long!)

Anyway she came back a few days ago as she was attacking her new owners she has never ever attacked anyone before she really is a lovely cat who loves people! it all started after she had messed in their houseplant so he decided to smack her! Then she was attaking him and his wife...I really dont know what he expected 2 be honest....plonker!lol

Anway apperently he shut her outside all night a few nights baring in mind when I had her she was a house cat, she has not been done and now im worried that she might have got pregnant because she was in season at the time....just wondering what sort of things to look out for and how long is it till they start too show signs that they are expecting?
Any advice would be great!
xxxx

Han hun apart from getting fatter, their teats really enlarge and they show signs of nesting, Emms cat has just had kittens, she will be able to tell you hun.

Am up to my ears in pups at the mo :)

Hi
Both our cats have recently had kittens.

Behaviour wise, you won't see any difference until the last few days, by which time it will already be obvious that she's expecting.

From 6 weeks their nipples will becaome pink and larger and their tummies start to get large too.

Not sure what else to advise really, otherthan if she is pregnat you will have a wonderful time playing with the kittens!! :lol:

Ours are all old enough to be homed and the last one was rehomed yesterday.:cry:

sorry i dont know much about cats so i really cant help you there han.....but what i do want to say is, i am glad you have your cat back because if the new owner has already smacked it and locked it out knowing it was a house cat then i wouldnt want him to have the cat anyway....animal bloody cruelty on his part i would say :irked:

stanleyann

sorry i dont know much about cats so i really cant help you there han.....but what i do want to say is, i am glad you have your cat back because if the new owner has already smacked it and locked it out knowing it was a house cat then i wouldnt want him to have the cat anyway....animal bloody cruelty on his part i would say :irked:

stanleyann

I agree - what an awful person! I hope the cat got a good scratch in after being smacked - those people obviously haven't a clue and shouldn't be owning a cat if they treat it like that. If your cat does have kittens please make sure they go to better homes than your poor cat went to.

hi cats will dig its natural and they are quite daft animals. my tom did this until i just put mesh around the plant. she is probably attacking because the owners were cruel to her
just get her to a vets and checked out i think is the best they shouldnt cost you much

what nasty peeps, i hope she's ok now:hug:

Could the vets do a scan?

As a HUGE cat/animal lover, I hate to hear of any kind of abuse towards defenceless creatures ... I'd like to give that guy a smack or two, I can tell ya :smack: !

If you do need to find her another home why not find a cat lovers site or cat rescue home to advertise or advertise at the vets and talk to people there who may know of someone looking, then hopefully they may know them well enough.

Check out their home first, and ask lots of questions etc first before you let her go.

How stupid smacking her, as if she would realise what that meant, perhaps they didn't let her out for a pee!

Useful tip here - best way to deal with a cat who is scratching furniture or curtains is to spray them with water, that usually stops them.

Good luck

Deb379

Latest posts

Back