Advice needed on my bleached hair please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hair&Beauty

Reaction score
Hi all, im naturally strawberry blonde and hate my red hair. Im training at the minute at college so not fully qualified yet.
I just wanted some advice form you as is there anything i can do with it to try and help the condition of it apart from ya general conditioning lotions?
I loose alot of hair and its dry, in the past iv used too much bleached etc so i know iv now got to stop and just have my roots done.

Any advice would be great as i cant bare going back to my normal colour.

Thanks for reading... this is my first thread:)

Hi all, im naturally strawberry blonde and hate my red hair. Im training at the minute at college so not fully qualified yet.
I just wanted some advice form you as is there anything i can do with it to try and help the condition of it apart from ya general conditioning lotions?
I loose alot of hair and its dry, in the past iv used too much bleached etc so i know iv now got to stop and just have my roots done.

Any advice would be great as i cant bare going back to my normal colour.

Thanks for reading... this is my first thread:)

Hi, and welcome to salon geek,

I would love to be a strawberry blonde, you just cannot get that natural shade from a bottle or a tube,
but I suppose everyone would rather be a different colour than thier own , :)

Bleach does work well on sandy shades as it gives it a cooler
look ,

just keep getting it trimmed regularly until all the damage gets cut off and as you are just getting the roots done now it should soon be getting back in good condition ,

Im sure you are doing all the right things to help it :hug:

As Minky says, have regualr trims. I would alos recomened CAT spray by Redken, followed by one of their intensive conditioning tubs. Their new Chemistry 4 step system is great. I am also strawberry blonde naturally and used to bleach mine too. Ii gave up doing it as it was so knackered and was starting to look crap. Im now the colour in my avatar and love it!

Hi Chelsea, iv told you people pay pounds to have your hair colour!... im not a hair geek but the advice above sounds good to me, just have a few highlights now and again instead of full head of bleach all the time. All the tormenting that went off at school as gone now you have left and people grow up...believe me you will stand out in that croud with lovely hair colouring.Hopefully in the future you will learn to like your natural colour not to ruin ya hair.

Jrobinson ya hair looks great love the colour really suits you xx

Chelsea { hair&beauty} is my daughter just incase anyone is woundering xx

Last edited:
Thankyou for the advice i will have regular trims and just have the odd highlights on my hair every so oftern. i will let you know how i get on with my hair.

thankyou again xx

I would move away from the bleach, I think a highlift or very light shade 10 would give you what you want. I am Strawberry blonde and find the highlift does as good job and leaves it in better condition in the long run.

i have all over bleached/platinum blonde hair and ive been using osmo deep repair mask i havent been using it long but i find it quite good and also have regular trims

x

Latest posts

Back