Advice on spray tan machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michelle123

Reaction score
Hi guys. Was looking on internet for advice on spray tan machines and came across salon geek. I joined almost immediately. Its great to have somewhere to discuss different matters on the beauty industry. Hopefully you guys will be able to give me some help.

I am a hairdresser and bought over the salon that I worked in for 10years. With the sale of the business came a spray tan machine. I remember getting trained to use this machine about 6 years ago. Now, I think the whole spray tanning industry has moved on a great deal since I last used it. I am not too concerned at using the machine and feel quite confident at using it again (after a bit of practice spraying all my staff lol), what I am looking for is bit of advice on whether I can use any type of tan solution in this machine or if it needs to be the company that made the machine. The machine is from Coco Bay. I do not know if they even exist any more. If I can use any solution then any suggestions on a supplier? The machine is a huge unit, is not portable and has extractor fans on it to reduce mist in the air. This was very expensive machine and would love to get it up and running again.
:)

Well, good question! As far as i am aware coco bay are still around and as for the other solution question my gut thoughts are to say yes you can BUT this may invalidate the guarantee? ( if you still have one).

tigi

Well, good question! As far as i am aware coco bay are still around and as for the other solution question my gut thoughts are to say yes you can BUT this may invalidate the guarantee? ( if you still have one).

tigi

yeah it doesnt have guarantee any more. Thats great though will have look around. Any suggestions on a company to use?

yeah it doesnt have guarantee any more. Thats great though will have look around. Any suggestions on a company to use?

Contact Lynn @ UVL Preston and she should direct you to a local service engineer...tele 01772 790093

HTH :hug:

Latest posts

Back