Advice please - best fitting/flattering jeans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I've been wearing my new wonderfit jeans all day now, I got a critical opinion from the sixteen year old... he's very fashion conscious, and he gave me a very critical look and said that if I wore fashionable long tops they would look great ! Not my 1980s ones :eek: I do have to keep hitchin them up. I might well try the small size on, when I get to asda ( I'm there every Friday night in the footy season, as Its the nearest supermarket when youngest is at training) but will stick to these ones for now, but will find a belt later. They might shrink in the wash ? Although I know they shouldn't !
one of my favourite things about them though is that unlike jeggings these have belt loops!! no more falling down, they are literally my faves! all i can wish for now is that they bring them out in different styles, as sometimes i'd like a bootcut over a skinny.

Well I've been wearing my new wonderfit jeans all day now, I got a critical opinion from the sixteen year old... he's very fashion conscious, and he gave me a very critical look and said that if I wore fashionable long tops they would look great ! Not my 1980s ones :eek: I do have to keep hitchin them up. I might well try the small size on, when I get to asda ( I'm there every Friday night in the footy season, as Its the nearest supermarket when youngest is at training) but will stick to these ones for now, but will find a belt later. They might shrink in the wash ? Although I know they shouldn't !

Are they a skinny jean? Is it a dark denim or a lighter colour. I tend to wear darker denim in the winter but like a blue denim in the summer. Hope they have these in our asda. I hate all my jeans as they always end up falling down around my bum. Next jeans fit me in the shop then I wear them once and they end up all baggy. I may try the marks and spencer ones also but I always feel like an old woman in stuff from there. Even though I am an oldish woman lol x

Are they a skinny jean? Is it a dark denim or a lighter colour. I tend to wear darker denim in the winter but like a blue denim in the summer. Hope they have these in our asda. I hate all my jeans as they always end up falling down around my bum. Next jeans fit me in the shop then I wear them once and they end up all baggy. I may try the marks and spencer ones also but I always feel like an old woman in stuff from there. Even though I am an oldish woman lol x

Yes they are a very skinny jean, I needed to be updated ! They're a nice mid to dark blue. I didn't see any other colours there, but don't take my word for that, as I was in a rush so didn't look hard. Just saw the blue ones in sizes small, med, large and x large, and thought they looked nice. I've changed out of them now as I was having to crawl around in the loft, so put my normal pair on. Still need to look for a belt, and yes they have belt loops so there's no excuse for builders bum !

Yes they are a very skinny jean, I needed to be updated ! They're a nice mid to dark blue. I didn't see any other colours there, but don't take my word for that, as I was in a rush so didn't look hard. Just saw the blue ones in sizes small, med, large and x large, and thought they looked nice. I've changed out of them now as I was having to crawl around in the loft, so put my normal pair on. Still need to look for a belt, and yes they have belt loops so there's no excuse for builders bum !

I have them in black and wear them every day for work now with flip flops and a longline top & cardi. I literally can't live without them in my life!

The oonly reason I want them in a bootleg style too is because on days when i haven't had time to pedi and want to wear closed in shoes (can't wear ballet pumps, so wear a clog style shoe) they look a bit out of place, but I have now found these in Asda too which are also great!

Moda Bootcut Jeggings - Black | Women | George at ASDA

they don't have belt loops, but i don't find that they really fall down much.

Oooh black too, AND bootleg jeggins... I won't be buying food in asda anymore, as I 'll be spending all my limited time in the jeans isles.. haha :biggrin:

I just bought some jeans in next, they're "lift, slim & shape" amazing! 😍

I just bought some jeans in next, they're "lift, slim & shape" amazing! 😍

Oooh can we ask how much they were, and have they got a name on the label ?

Got to admit jeans are my nightmare, but this thread helps the choosing loads. :)

Oooh can we ask how much they were, and have they got a name on the label ?

Got to admit jeans are my nightmare, but this thread helps the choosing loads. :)

They're £45 but worth every penny, they have a label that says lift slim and shape, they do a skinny, slim and bootcut fit in a variety of colours!

They're so comfortable and are a slightly higher rise which I love as no muffin top!

Got some wonder-fit jeans from Asda today! I'm size 14 and ordered a medium - they're so stretchy and comfortable and the waist band doesn't dig in. No muffin overspill either! I sort of wish they were straight leg rather than skinny as I think straight are more flattering for fat thighs but on the whole I'm really pleased with them :)

I took my low rise river islands back and went for a comfortable pair from there! What was I thinking I'll never no! Xx

I took my low rise river islands back and went for a comfortable pair from there! What was I thinking I'll never no! Xx

Oh dear. Well there no point in having them if you won't wear them !

I saw the m&s jeggins today, but didn't try them on, as I'm happy with the ASDA wonderfit.

Oh dear. Well there no point in having them if you won't wear them !

I saw the m&s jeggins today, but didn't try them on, as I'm happy with the ASDA wonderfit.

I bent over and half my bum was on show!! 😱xx

I bent over and half my bum was on show!! 😱xx

Bit too much information miss Lila.. lol... so there was no belt loops ?

my problem with jeans is my flat ass. They fit great when I put them on but as the day goes on they say on my bum, making it look like I have some sort of prolapse

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Got some wonder-fit jeans from Asda today! I'm size 14 and ordered a medium - they're so stretchy and comfortable and the waist band doesn't dig in. No muffin overspill either! I sort of wish they were straight leg rather than skinny as I think straight are more flattering for fat thighs but on the whole I'm really pleased with them :)

Balance out the skinny jeans at the bottom by wearing boots. Bootleg jeans work on larger thighs because they do the balancing out for you.

I'm so addicted to my jeans that I'm finding reasons to wear my 7FAM black bootleg (not faded) ones to a party that has a smart dress code (read dresses and heels). I feel so much more like me in my jeans and might just rock chick them up a bit with some heels and a dressy top.

Bit too much information miss Lila.. lol... so there was no belt loops ?

There was but it would have made no difference, I just loved the colour and fit was good but just needed a higher waist :( xx

Balance out the skinny jeans at the bottom by wearing boots. Bootleg jeans work on larger thighs because they do the balancing out for you..

Boots in this weather?! ;)

My new jeans, no muffin top :) yay x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397577521.982932.jpg

my problem with jeans is my flat ass. They fit great when I put them on but as the day goes on they say on my bum, making it look like I have some sort of prolapse

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Lol!
I'm the opposite and have a sticking out Kylie bum but that's no good either as it means the jeans have a massive gap sticking out at the back where my waist is then skin tight over my curvy bum!

Have to make sure I wear tops long enough to cover the flapping waist.

Latest posts

Back