advice re client's tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh dear some people are really miffed with this! im not the only salon who offers this - OFFERS!! it is the clients choice whether they want to or not. there already has been a thread on this and why some people like to do it. my clients arent dripping in tan or anything but i have noticed with the sun labs it is runnier, it doesnt happen with white to brown or xen. plus my machines only a wee basic one and i think its coming to the end of its life. everyone knows if sunbeds are abused then it is unhealthy theres even a poster beside the token box outlining the dangers. believe it or not if i have a fair skinned person coming in for a course of sunbeds then i actually advise them to come in for a spray tan as i know there not going to get the same results unless they do a hell of a lot of damage to their skin. i dont have to explain myself here. i asked for advice on something totally unrelated and instead i get abuse for the way i run my salon. :rolleyes: perhaps you should look at some of the recent threads on sunbeds. and also look at your manners when posting.

Hi sarah sorry if i offended you it wasnt a personal attack on you just on the whole concept i have a friend who died of skin cancer from using sunbeds even though she didnt really hammer them so i feel quite strongly about the whole thing i think its great you get people in for sprays if there fair skinned instead of going on the beds i just hope you dont dry them off on one!!!! im just teasing ya. Please dont take offense sorry if was out of line just an opinion on the way things are done not against you im sure you do a brill job x x x x:hug:

Latest posts

Back