Air Bubble

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaydee

Reaction score
Hi All, I am still having a little problem with air bubbles in zone 1 and 2 although my zone three seems to be ok. I ensure my brush has no air bubbles in it and when I place the bead on it looks like there are no bubbles but as soon as I press down hey presto the bubbles are there. Could I be working too wet or too dry or being to heavy handed. I'm using Retention+ and perfect colour. I'm going to book a 121 to find out why this is happening just thinking maybe someone could give me any ideas.
David

Hiya,

The only reason I can think of is that you either have the incorrect consistency, or maybe you have some air trapped in your brush.

Both of the things Sarah Lou mention can cause bubbles .... But so can not letting the bead rest for a second or two before you start to press it out.

Remember that the bead is undergoing all sorts of funky things inside while it is settling the 25% after placing it on the nail. Let it do its thing for one deep breath before pressing and smoothing. You may be working too quickly.

If you work quickly like me ... you may prefer Moxie (new liquid) when it comes out. It really suits the faster worker. xx

geeg said:
you may prefer Moxie (new liquid) when it comes out. xx
hi gigi - this moxie was on ebay the other day - it was for either a try me kit or starter kit (not sure which), how come its on ebay if it isnt even out yet.....just curious

Peter Pan said:
hi gigi - this moxie was on ebay the other day - it was for either a try me kit or starter kit (not sure which), how come its on ebay if it isnt even out yet.....just curious
Hi Glynis

I read a post about this a while ago. Apparently it's already been launched in the States, so that's where it's coming from. As usual not much we can do to stop the Ebay traders, but maybe Mrs Geek has something up her sleeve!!

Peter Pan said:
As Cathy says, Moxie has been launched in the States and will be launched in the UK at the G-Mex show.
The States got it first because we got Brisa before they did!!! :lol:

Latest posts

Back