Airbrush make up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laura_kate929

Reaction score
hi

I have jus been looking at airbrush makeup videos and was wondering if nebody does it or had it and what they thought of it and where you did ur training...

thanx

Hiya, I use airbase, and have their equipment, I did the training via airbase as well, with this company they only have foundation, blush and a bronzer, no eyeshadows. I found the training good, I did mines in glasgow, wit helped you to understand how the gun works, and from there you can troubleshoot any issues you have with it not working as you want it to. The application is just a case of practicing really, getting to know how much distance to keep between the gun and face, trigger controll etc, its really a case of practicing, but I think it's reasonably easy to pick up...hth x

Thanx does it come out quite heavy or can u put more on or less on depending on how u want it to look??

i dont think it comes out too heavy, if you were to continualy apply more and more it would look OTT but the same applies with all foundation really, If you were using it on a client that you thought really only needed a very very light application, there is a thinner you can add a few drops of to thin it down, but a light pass is normaly fine. Getting the right distance form the face and also making sure you dont hold the gun in one place on the face stops it being a heavy application as well, hth

My dinair one comes frm america, will have it mon hopefully. I will reply back then xx

Hi there,

I have got Airbase, went to training centre in London really nice girls, standard workshop it's practise that will make u comfortable with the machine. Products are good very longlasting so far clients love it as it's weightless, it's not heavy as it's sprayed on, the only way airbrush make up will be to heavy is if u apply too many layers, I find one layer perfect and sometimes an extra blast on any spots/redness. I don't have any airbrush eye products as I love powder/brushes for that. Also with the products a little goes a long way so really cost effective!! Hope that helps x

Airbase is absoloutly amazing, this was used on Victoria Beckham on Saturday and she absoloutly loved it, So natural looking and a flawless complexion, Airbase is the only silicone based compressor and foundation, it's heat resistant, sweat resistant, water resistant, just flawless coverage, I had a red sore noose and a coldsore at the weekend and it covered it up you could not even tell truly amazing :)

Kay-Kay

Airbase is absoloutly amazing, this was used on Victoria Beckham on Saturday and she absoloutly loved it, So natural looking and a flawless complexion, Airbase is the only silicone based compressor and foundation, it's heat resistant, sweat resistant, water resistant, just flawless coverage, I had a red sore noose and a coldsore at the weekend and it covered it up you could not even tell truly amazing :)

Kay-Kay

hiya, there is another company in the uk that sells airbrush foundation, and also a lot of colours as well, this also is silicone based, I have a couple to try, although i have not had a chance yet, but after i have tried i will lwt you know how iit goes, heres the link though if anyone wants a lookie.....

FULL TSZ COLOUR CHART

Latest posts

Back