akzentz help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikkirocco

Reaction score
I just wondered if you akzents users use sure bond or affixit when doing gels?
Thanks nikki

i use affixit but have never used sure bond so don't know which is better?.....

Thanks nikki
I use Affix it all the time.Only if you use gel polishes or options line you will use Sure Bond.It is faster to soak them off.

Thanks. I have been using sure bond but unfortunately i seem to be getting lifting so i will try affixit. I love the colours and the nails always look nice but it is nearly always same thing. Lifting in various places. I am making sure i cap free edge. The only other thing i can think off is i am using scrub fresh to prep nails does anyone know if this could make any difference?

Affixit here too...i use scrubfresh and have no problems with it...xx

Affixit for me too. Never had any problems with it. :hug:

affixit for me too:green:

Looks like affix it is the way to go then. Thankyou everyone for your answers x

Thanks nikki

Hello,

Affixit is a fab acid-free primer, even for L+P.

But if you are applying Options gels because you know you will soon have to soak them off, use Surebond instead of Affixit.

Surebond is rather an antisceptic than a bonding aid. When Surebond is applied before Options gels, they are easier to lift off when you soak them off in acetone.

Thanks i am not using options range. I have put my order in today for affixit so looking forward to getting it. Also ordered some warm pink coverage gel as so many geeks have given good reports on it. Interesting that affixit can be used with l & p as well.

Latest posts

Back