Akzentz ... How did you learn??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Emmajt said:
I find it different from IBD too mate, but i'm getting there.

At least with the Trilite i haven't dared use this yet.... i'm scared!!! not sure why?!?!?!?! and natural gel they are self leveling - which is what i'm used to. The builder gel is what i'm struggling with - with it not self leveling, evertime i touch it i made it worse. tell me about it!!! my abrasives are my best friend at the moment!!!!

But saying that the set i did last night had vastly improved on the set earlier on in the week, so practice is def worth it eh!!good for you!!! so far i've used it on NNo rebalances (which is what most of my appt's are) and so far so good.. fingers crossed!!!!!!! [/quote]

local workshops would be fantastic! already impressed with akzentz ... would be great to see what it can really do!!! x

Karen - would you be able to let us know some dates for classes in Brighton once they have been arranged?

thanks

Just a quick note on the builder gel...when doing tip and over lay i use the builder...apply over the stress area only...Cure....then go over with natural or trilite and cure....this will help smooth it over as it sinks into those dips....and saves filing time. xx

i LURVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE brighton, its a long way away but im up for a class chicken let me know when and where !

Got a 'strange feelin' i may have a co-pilot in the car with me!

amb xxxxxxxxxx:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Rach said:
Karen - would you be able to let us know some dates for classes in Brighton once they have been arranged?

thanks

Will do!
My computer is playing up big time, keeps freezing & crashing - its now gone 2am - its taken me this long for it to let me get on here & stay on!!

KarenS.

MINKUS said:
i LURVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE brighton, its a long way away but im up for a class chicken let me know when and where !

Got a 'strange feelin' i may have a co-pilot in the car with me!

amb xxxxxxxxxx:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

That would be great, would love to meet you & your co-pilot :cool: :hug: xx

KarenS.

Just realised Brighten is only an hour and a half away from me so as soon as you know dates etc let me know x

Hi

i am so interested in this akzentz gel system. Have been doing nails for a year using creative l&p, which i love. But WOuld like to give gel a bash. Would i need to do a conversion class first or would i be able to just buy a trail akzentz kit with a learning dvd? as i live in Edinburgh it would be pretty impossible to get down to brighton. Never tried any gel systems before.

Also this is my first time posting, even though i surf it everyday - work in a very quiet gym full time, so end up spending hour after hour on the nail geek!!! doing nails mobile. If anyone can help me with shaping nails that would be sooooo helpful! it is my one weakness, any tips on this would be very much appreciated. Maybe some 1 one 1 training would be good. (sorry to get off of the subject!):)

I am definatly up for brighton karen, sounds like being a geeky day.

Will email you Louise.

KarenS.

nailtech said:
That would be great, would love to meet you & your co-pilot :cool: :hug: xx

KarenS.

Guess I'll have to buy that sat nav soon then!

jac extreme said:
I am definatly up for brighton karen, sounds like being a geeky day.

WEEKEND EVEN? OH THAT WOULD BE FAB PMSL

:D
MINKUS said:
WEEKEND EVEN? OH THAT WOULD BE FAB PMSL
even better:lol:

Latest posts

Back