Alex Polizzi, the salon episode! Who's watching?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PinkSwoon

Reaction score
Heyyy everyone!

Just saw that tonights episode of 'Alex Polizzi - The Fixer' is focusing on a struggling Essex beauty salon & rushed on here to tell everyone, will no doubt be useful & a good watch to all of us geeks. BBC 2 :) enjoy!

x

Sitting waiting for it to start....I just knew there would be a thread on here about it :lol:

I'm ready ...

Will the therapists from the salon be fellow geeks I wonder!

Thankyou, just set it to record
Diane x

Is that on now? Woo! Il get it on iplayer once babys in bed,, love these type of things

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek

glad I saw this post....just caught the start :)

Woop got it on :)

Is that on now? Woo! Il get it on iplayer once babys in bed,, love these type of things

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek

Me too! I have The Hotel Inspector, The Fixer and Tabatha's Salon Takeover set to record hahah obsessed

Thanks for the heads up I didn't know it was on!

A beauty salon being turned round, VERY interesting!!! I love Alex Polizzi SS

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm watching it just spotted the cnd training. Centre and got really excited much to my husbands amusement lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

It's Alex Polizzi at the Nailolympics, I'm sitting here in tears!!
SS

Last edited by a moderator:
Argh can't watch as hubby is watching the Man U game :( he's really hurt his foot and wrist had two trips to a and e this week, so he's been sitting with his feet up for 3 days watching tv but can't let me have an hour of telly at the end of my busy days work! Grr men! Ill be watching it on iplayer! Lol xxx

Love the make over it's cute

Arggghhhhh it's ketan whooooopppp

Expressing e excitement on here since hubby is .mocking me :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I'm watching it. Took a lot of guts doing that comp.

Haha ketan made me laugh when he shouted at the girl in the competition... Glad CND were part of the show x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I'm watching!

Just turned it on.. thanks :)

Latest posts

Back