All Set for BB6?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you be watching BB6?

• What a ridiculous question, of course I will !

Votes: 101 56.7%
  • Are you serious, I'd rather watch paint dry !

Votes: 77 43.3%

• Total voters
Yes Mary is the one for me also I would love to see her win.

Caz xxx

Time for 2nd round of nominations ... who's going this time? Think I'd like Sam to go out next.

Yep Sam please :D

Yes Sam for me please!

Caz xxx

get rid of slutty Sam!!! :evil:

got to agree with you,

get rid of sam.

Don't care who they get rid of as long as they stop arguing! They're all spoilt wannabes who have a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience something really different and all they can do is argue about the kitchen ... they can come and do my cooking any time they feel like it if they want to cook that much.

Derek to win, he runs intellectual circles round the lot of them .. although Vanessa in that green suit yesteday creased me up, she looked like the wide mouthed frog!!

Oh oh. It's the second eviction tonight, and I think Lesley's for the chop ... I hope not, as I think she's amusing to watch. I wish they'd ditch Sam ... she's so desperate to stay in the house, she'd do practically anything. Craig is cracking me up ... especially when he had to wear the pregnancy suit ... it wouldn't have been the same with anyone else wearing it. How about Maxwell not being allowed to talk until BB said he could ... didn't you just know he couldn't do it?

I will be watching tonight with baited breath ...

I still want Sam to leave but we will see.

Yes Craig is cracking me up as well bless him

Love Caz xxx

Noodle said:
Oh oh. It's the second eviction tonight, and I think Lesley's for the chop ... I hope not, as I think she's amusing to watch. I wish they'd ditch Sam ... she's so desperate to stay in the house, she'd do practically anything. Craig is cracking me up ... especially when he had to wear the pregnancy suit ... it wouldn't have been the same with anyone else wearing it. How about Maxwell not being allowed to talk until BB said he could ... didn't you just know he couldn't do it?

I will be watching tonight with baited breath ...
Hey Karen

you're a girl after me own heart!!! (you even have my daughters nickname as your user name and she loves cats too!!!). I am also addicted to BB and agree with you totally - Lesley is so entertaining - and what about Derek? A reincarnation of Kenneth Williams or what? GET SAM OUT!!!!!!

Just found out that Big Brother 6 starts here on July 7th...can't wait!!!

Well MM I hope you have a better lot than we have - I've never known people argue so much, god I used to get that at home when I had both daughters here, why would I want to watch it on tv and think it's "entertainment"?!

Come on BB get them in a good mood for god's sake! - get rid of Science, can the man ever talk without shouting?

Yeah, Science is seriously annoying me - even the housemates pointed out to him the other night that he thinks he is right about everything when he is so not!!!!!!

Loving Maxwell, Saskia and Anthony - so mine and my boyf's sense of humour!!!

Oh, but have to say that I pi**ed myself laughing when Science poured water and carrot peelings into the holes of Kemal's cardboard box cos he annoyed him - excellent payback and completely hilarious :lol:

Can he please take DEREK with him ..... oh this guy honestly HAS TO GO .... so ungrateful and moany PLEASE VOTE HIM OUT

kx

Sassy Hassy said:
Well MM I hope you have a better lot than we have - I've never known people argue so much, god I used to get that at home when I had both daughters here, why would I want to watch it on tv and think it's "entertainment"?!

Come on BB get them in a good mood for god's sake! - get rid of Science, can the man ever talk without shouting?
I hope so too. You guys don't seem to be enjoying the group you have...but then again all the irritating people are just part of the fun...

...there's actually a person named "Science?":eek:

THIRD EVICTION TOMORROW!!!!

I still stick to my choice last week and that is SAM.

Get that lying, scheming little tramp out of that house!

Did you see her snog Makosi last night...and that wasn't a plan to get the public to not vote her ou twas it!

I have to agree with you Vicki ... it has to be Sam. Snogging Makosi and lap dancing for Anthony ... think she's trying a bit too hard to stay in the house ... talk about obvious ... keep Derek and Roberto in the house, that's what I say.

YEP MY VIEWS AS WELL XXX

CAZ XX

Noodle said:
I have to agree with you Vicki ... it has to be Sam. Snogging Makosi and lap dancing for Anthony ... think she's trying a bit too hard to stay in the house ... talk about obvious ... keep Derek and Roberto in the house, that's what I say.

Ok guys, our wish came true and Sam was evicted, but who's next? My own personal choice would be Science ... I can't stand his constant arguing with everyone and finding fault with almost everything anyone says.

How totally cool is this 'work' task?????
Im loving it......poor poor Maxwell....he looks soooo cute in that little room counting them maggats!
i cant believe Vanessa got away with it!

I think Big Brother has got it spot on with the tasks this year....im totally hooked!
Maxwell or Anthony to win in my books....although i think Kemal or Derek have good chance!

Latest posts

Back