All things nails take 2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MsRebeccaJ

Reaction score
Ok so after posting on the wrong thread and feeling like a bit of an idiot! I would really like some advice. So here's take 2!
Hi, I'm new to all this and looking for some advice.
I've thought about it enough and decided now it's time to do something. I'm looking to learn all things nails. I've looked into a few courses and cnd seems to have the best rep. I want to learn everything; natural nails, acrylics, gel, minx', amongst others (it's a lot I know & I know it will take time). I currently work full time but hours are flexible. I am really just wondering if the best thing to do is the foundation course and add things on as I go? Or is there any other courses geeks would recommend? It doesnt need to be cnd! I am looking to get started soon. I am based in Edinburgh but willing to travel :)

Thanks

Hi there, I started off exactly the same as you. I still work full time but wanted something new and the world of nails was always something that had interested me.
I've got to say, I have never looked back. I did loads of research on where and who was the best and I've got to say CND is the way forward. I did the foundation course for L&P and Brisa, since then I've done Minx, have a full Shellac Kit and am booking the Spatacular next! The time and care and love and sheer passion that comes from their training is second to none. I would recommend it. Good luck xxxx

Start with a foundation course (CnD are really good) and practice till your confident then move onto something else. I think your mad if you tackle too much too fast. One at a time to be the best at each treatment! I learned mani, pedi, gels and acrylics at the same time and had to go back and do another course in gels and acrylics! Dont waste your money like I did :eek:

Thanks girls! I'm really excited about it all. Ur advice is appreciated x

The number for CND in your area is 01313333180 You will love them at the Fingertips Centre. x

Ok so after posting on the wrong thread and feeling like a bit of an idiot! I would really like some advice. So here's take 2!
Hi, I'm new to all this and looking for some advice.
I've thought about it enough and decided now it's time to do something. I'm looking to learn all things nails. I've looked into a few courses and cnd seems to have the best rep. I want to learn everything; natural nails, acrylics, gel, minx', amongst others (it's a lot I know & I know it will take time). I currently work full time but hours are flexible. I am really just wondering if the best thing to do is the foundation course and add things on as I go? Or is there any other courses geeks would recommend? It doesnt need to be cnd! I am looking to get started soon. I am based in Edinburgh but willing to travel :)

Thanks

Hi rebecca,

If you give us a call in the morning we will be able to help you out :)

We are based at newbrige, just outside of Edinburgh so not too far for travelling :)

Hths

CND are very well recognised by nail techs & clients

Latest posts

Back