Allergic to Brisa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucybluebell

Reaction score
Can you believe it, my 1st enhancement client since my Brisa conversion is allergic to it!!!!! Her cuticles got red and swollen and they all lifted.
She was really nice about it and says she's allergic to loads of things.
I'm surprised as Brisa is hypoallergenic, I'm guessing it's very rare for someone to have a reaction- just my luck on my 1st client!!!:eek:

Aww! that's not good. I guess people can be allergic to anything but I'm disappointed to know that someone had an allergic reaction to Brisa.

I'm glad I'm not allergic to Brisa. This is promising as I'm allergic to all other gels to a very serious extent.

Can you believe it, my 1st enhancement client since my Brisa conversion is allergic to it!!!!! Her cuticles got red and swollen and they all lifted.
She was really nice about it and says she's allergic to loads of things.
I'm surprised as Brisa is hypoallergenic, I'm guessing it's very rare for someone to have a reaction- just my luck on my 1st client!!!:eek:

It may not be the brisa gel. It could of been any of the other product you have used such as scrubfresh, cuticle remover etc. Although i would avoid nail treatments in future just incase :D

Such a shame to happen on your first one though!! Lets hope for much better returns for the future clients xxxx

It may not be the brisa gel. It could of been any of the other product you have used such as scrubfresh, cuticle remover etc. Although i would avoid nail treatments in future just incase :D

Such a shame to happen on your first one though!! Lets hope for much better returns for the future clients xxxx
Yes I suppose so! Poor girl though, feel for her. She said she can't wear gelish either xx

Yes I suppose so! Poor girl though, feel for her. She said she can't wear gelish either xx

:( its a shame for her. Did she tell you about her allergies when you did consult form? She should really be letting you know xxx

No she didn't! She's a friend, don't know why she didn't say?! She usually has acrylic and has no probs with that. Oh well...I wanted to do a rebalance lol

Obviously Gel fullstop doesn't agree with her. Looks like she will have to stick to normal polish!

No she didn't! She's a friend, don't know why she didn't say?! She usually has acrylic and has no probs with that. Oh well...I wanted to do a rebalance lol

Try her with shellac lol if she can't wear gelish xx

Latest posts

Back