Almond Spa Manicure - Questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roseblanc

Reaction score
Morning Geeks,

I'm planning on offering the CND Almond SpaManicure in my salon in a few weeks. I've watched the CND video, but I'm still left with a few questions. Silly as they may be.

First (and obviously most important) is what is the average price range? What should I be charging for this treatment? Also, say I have a client that comes in for a refill or rebalance and then decides that she also wants the almond spa manicure done - is it ok to service her nails THEN do the almond spa or should I book the almond spa for another day?

I'm sooo looking forward to introducing this treatment!!!!

Thanks in advance!!

Morning Geeks,

I'm planning on offering the CND Almond SpaManicure in my salon in a few weeks. I've watched the CND video, but I'm still left with a few questions. Silly as they may be.

First (and obviously most important) is what is the average price range? What should I be charging for this treatment? Also, say I have a client that comes in for a refill or rebalance and then decides that she also wants the almond spa manicure done - is it ok to service her nails THEN do the almond spa or should I book the almond spa for another day?

I'm sooo looking forward to introducing this treatment!!!!

Thanks in advance!!

It is certainly just fine to do Almond Spa manicure after enhancement service is carried out.

As to pricing in Canada .. I have not got a clue but I'm sure you can work it out yourself calculating the time and cost of products.

It really is a lush service that will enhance your business.

I brought the Almond manicure in early March, and it has gone down a storm! The products are beautiful and the illuminating mask is soooo softening! You will love it! I use it with heated mitts, and charge accordingly.

I shall be placing an order on monday for this....this has been a treatment that has been itching at me....is it just as popular as the spa manicure because things surely could not get any better than the spa hand cream?!

Wouldf you charge the same price as the spa manicure?

I shall be placing an order on monday for this....this has been a treatment that has been itching at me....is it just as popular as the spa manicure because things surely could not get any better than the spa hand cream?!

Wouldf you charge the same price as the spa manicure?

I charge the same as the Spa manicure and find that clients alternate between the two:)

Thats on my list .....

Almond Spa is HUGE in my salon and I am sooo pleased. It is a premium product and is priced at €45 (average 30 min mani is about €25) I give my clients the works for that price and spend about 50mins each treatment. I also use solar silk/hydrating lotion in my smaller mani's to get them introduced to the wonderful aroma

I absoutely adore the almond spa manicure and all our client comment on how wonderfully it smells and how it leaves their hands feeling. I have tried lots of manicure systems on the market and the only other one I like as much as the almond spa is Art Deco's manicure, that also is divine.

I just saw this service yesterday and it has made me want to be part of it. I was amazed at the final result

Latest posts

Back