Almost ready to get up and running but....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

effie

Reaction score
Can't think of a business name :(
I don't want my name in it that for sure but just can't decide on one. So far I have thought of

Either The beauty box or beauty box
Southern beauty
Beauty blossoms
SB beauty

What do you think ?

I like Beauty Blossoms best :)

i like your idea southern beauty,to me it has some elegance about but thats just me.
sazza

They were my top 2 both have different reason southern beauty because my farther has a company which is called southern...... (I won't go advertising his company on here) and beauty blossoms because I have the most huge,beautiful blossom tree in my front garden. Not really the best reasons but ideas need to stem from somewhere

I like beauty blossoms it gives off the idea of Beauty blossoming from someone ? Or what about blossoming beauty? Seems to roll off the tounge better? Or Is that just me haha x

What about just BLOSSOMS.

I also quite like just Blossoms.

Personally not a fan of "blossoms" as when I first read/saw it, I thought bosoms-as in breasts! Sorry, that's maybe just me!
I like southern beauty though :) or blossoming beauty :) xxx

Personally not a fan of "blossoms" as when I first read/saw it, I thought bosoms-as in breasts! Sorry, that's maybe just me!
I like southern beauty though :) or blossoming beauty :) xxx
Lol that's funny. Still torn between the 2 but more I see southern beauty the move it grows on me :)

Southern beauty a winner for me! X

SB Beauty for me. Simple, and appealing to all ages.

Southern beauty sounds nice because it sounds like southern belle.

I would steer away from beauty box because i think some other people have that name and it could be troublesome when advertising and getting a website...something i wish i had thought of at the start, lol xx

I've never quite understood the name beauty box - are your beauty products in a box, do you do the treatments in a box room!!???

I've never quite understood the name beauty box - are your beauty products in a box, do you do the treatments in a box room!!???

My room is a little on the box size ~ just sounds a little Chav like the more I read/hear it

Haha, i don't know. I envision it as being a make-up case xx

Southern Beauty is good! I like :)

Southern beauty is out the window as there is a southern beauty ltd within the south coast so back to the drawing board, help!!!!!!

SB Beauty sounds straight down the line, serious and professional.

Beauty Blossoms sounds creative and isn't too ditsy.

SB Beauty sounds straight down the line, serious and professional.

Beauty Blossoms sounds creative and isn't too ditsy.

SB is also a company near me :(

southern beauties is an idea its not the same as others near you but still sounds elegant

Latest posts

Back