Alternative Shellac rack :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for sharing ! looks perfect

kx

Well it's arrived! Its fab! It actually holds 11 bottles across and has 5 shelves! I've also managed to attach my Shellac board from my old rack with double sided pads! I've only got 4 shelves in use...at the moment!
Excellent customer service too! Xx

I purchased an empty shellac rack from eBay for around £7. Now all my colors are up on the wall :)

I need to troll ebay I need another rack, I have 3 but cant fit all 36 on it:( I rang S2 a few ago and they told me the racks are being redesigned ?

There will be two new racks for our customers that will start shipping in May - a fantastic CND Shellac Wall Rack and a CND Shellac Table Spinner!

The Spinner is for teks who have less space and no wall space; the wall rack for those who have space behind themselves to grab their colours! Both are absolutely gorgeous. I saw them last November but haven't posted due to not knowing when they would ship from CND.

REST ASSURED THEY ARE ON THEIR WAY! :Kissing:

Please hurry them up mrs geek!!!! I can't wait!

Well it's arrived! Its fab! It actually holds 11 bottles across and has 5 shelves! I've also managed to attach my Shellac board from my old rack with double sided pads! I've only got 4 shelves in use...at the moment!

I got mine today too, but my salon is closed today. I will post pics tomorrow. I got a pink one & it looks fab :D

Love rack! Thanks for sharing! X

Love it is it holding 11 gelish polishes ? Xx

I've ordered 2 small ones they look amazing!

Thanks for the find x

looking forward to the badass CND one Mrs Geek!

There will be two new racks for our customers that will start shipping in May - a fantastic CND Shellac Wall Rack and a CND Shellac Table Spinner!

The Spinner is for teks who have less space and no wall space; the wall rack for those who have space behind themselves to grab their colours! Both are absolutely gorgeous. I saw them last November but haven't posted due to not knowing when they would ship from CND.

REST ASSURED THEY ARE ON THEIR WAY! :Kissing:

Sounds really cool but I am already worried about the price.....

I know- price and quality go together- but it is not a necessity as there are cheaper alternatives and as long as they look good they're good for me :)

But I look forward to seeing CND ones :)

Just seen this thread and ordered one straight away!! Thanks for sharing!! a great price too!x

Mine arrived on Tuesday (much quicker than expected!) and I love it! :D will post a pic when got chance. I tried to leave positive feedback on adies eBay account but because we get the discount the purchase isn't made through eBay, so we can't leave feedback :( I suppose as a thank you we should just leave our positive feedback here on SG! :) xxxx

Hello everyone,

I'm Gemma, Adrians partner from Ruby Displays on Ebay. I've joined to see the feedback on our goods and to see if there's anything else that anyone's after? Also to post images of new designs and colours.

Thank you for all your positive feedback.

We're thinking of making a new stand. We're going to call it the 'Mammoth stand'.

I've uploaded a picture which contains a sample of the silver sparkle acrylic that we have available and also our new 5 tier stand.

If anyone has any requirements of questions please contact us through ebay.

Once again thank you all for your kindness

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 386
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 725
welcome gemma

you have helped out and made so many of us geeks happy and thanks to original poster for finding you !

im still in a quandry re mine .... not sure if you've googled and seen the wall racks CND have bought out for shellac ? anyway im after something along similar lines, black, but not coming out of the wall in a tier if you understand me and the fronts would have to be enclosed a little just like the shellac racks, ive currently 2 of them but as you can see from this thread we are stuggling to get hold of any more other than being held slightly to ransom over people ebaying them and bids sometimes going quite high because of the demand. CND are bringing out something shortly and im excited to see what that is, and interested how much it is, but branding for me is not important its a nice to have, simple smart classy clean is.

anyway have a looksie if you havent already - i will be in touch via ebay soon

thank you and welcome xx

ps silver looks awesome

Hello everyone,

I'm Gemma, Adrians partner from Ruby Displays on Ebay. I've joined to see the feedback on our goods and to see if there's anything else that anyone's after? Also to post images of new designs and colours.

Thank you for all your positive feedback.

We're thinking of making a new stand. We're going to call it the 'Mammoth stand'.

I've uploaded a picture which contains a sample of the silver sparkle acrylic that we have available and also our new 5 tier stand.

If anyone has any requirements of questions please contact us through ebay.

Once again thank you all for your kindness
is that the black or silver glitter Gemma x

Thank you for the welcome.

The Sparkle is Silver! Its limited stock though as its very popular. This same material has been used on a job for Myface, so if you see the stands in boots think of us :).

Can you send me a picture of a shellac rack? I've never seen one before. I'm sure we can make one similar at a good price. I also read that CND are making a rotating stand, is this something that anyone would be interested in?

We've also had a couple of request to make tall thin stands, which is something we're more than happy to do. Any requests you may have please let us know.

How are you all getting on with your purchases?? I'm thinking of starting my own polish collection so I can have on for myself ha!!!

The picture i've uploaded is of a black stand and a sample of the sparkle but we can make the stands in sparkle if requested.

Thank you for the welcome.

The Sparkle is Silver! Its limited stock though as its very popular. This same material has been used on a job for Myface, so if you see the stands in boots think of us :).

Can you send me a picture of a shellac rack? I've never seen one before. I'm sure we can make one similar at a good price. I also read that CND are making a rotating stand, is this something that anyone would be interested in?

We've also had a couple of request to make tall thin stands, which is something we're more than happy to do. Any requests you may have please let us know.

How are you all getting on with your purchases?? I'm thinking of starting my own polish collection so I can have on for myself ha!!!

Lovely service and very helpful! Mine arrived this morning and I love it!
Thank you :-D

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332535343.499987.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332535343.499987.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 781
doesnt shellac look fabulous against the black !

kx

Lovely service and very helpful! Mine arrived this morning and I love it!
Thank you :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back