Alternative Shellac rack :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
post a pic when it arrives babe ... ive asked for a 50 too

thank you

kx

Placed my order! Thank you so much for sharing! He's making me one to accommodate 50 bottles so I can expand my collection! xx

Sounds fab, I wonder how many Gelish bottles it would hold... ?

Might have to get measuring. :biggrin:

hi hun

would you say gelish bottles are about the same width as OPI polish bottles? If so give me a shout and i can check using my OPI polishes for you. X x x

Been looking for something like this for ages. Thanx so much for sharing.:biggrin:

Thanks for sharing. I have ordered one for 36 shellac polishes in barbie pink. Cant wait for it to arrive :biggrin:

After reading this thread, i've just had to message asking for a few racks haha. Thanks for letting us all know...he's going to be inundated with orders lol xx

hi hun

would you say gelish bottles are about the same width as OPI polish bottles? If so give me a shout and i can check using my OPI polishes for you. X x x

Oh thanks.

Let me have a lookie... I think the Gelish bottles are only a smidgen bigger than the OPI bottles. If you could measure that would be lovely, thanks x

You are a star! Thank you! I've ordered one :) xx

hello hun

it fits eight bottles of OPI across with a bit of leeway at the end.

Hth x x x

poor bugger isn't going to know what's hit him, maybe the Sweets need to have a chat with him....

lol unas i just said the same thing to my husband! X

hello hun

it fits eight bottles of OPI across with a bit of leeway at the end.

Hth x x x

Thanks very much.

Sounds like it will be perfect for my Shellac and Gelish. Might have to order one soon. :)

poor bugger isn't going to know what's hit him, maybe the Sweets need to have a chat with him....

As far as I'm aware the Sweets are already working on a new rack :biggrin:

thank you ... really good price too ... be interested what s2 come up with and price ... be nice to be branded but cost is also important

happy mummies day all you mummies out there

kxx

No problem! Xx

Thanks a million for sharing!!! I'm gonna get one now x

fabulous!! Thanks just ordered one!!

Well it's arrived! Its fab! It actually holds 11 bottles across and has 5 shelves! I've also managed to attach my Shellac board from my old rack with double sided pads! I've only got 4 shelves in use...at the moment!
Excellent customer service too! Xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332335732.650223.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332335732.650223.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 590
Well it's arrived! Its fab! It actually holds 11 bottles across and has 5 shelves! I've also managed to attach my Shellac board from my old rack with double sided pads! I've only got 4 shelves in use...at the moment!
Excellent customer service too! Xx

I LOVE the way you have the colour examples stuck on your Gelish bottles! I may have to pinch this idea..:D
xx

I LOVE the way you have the colour examples stuck on your Gelish bottles! I may have to pinch this idea..:D
xx

Thanks! Just a blob of blue tac on the back - great of you want to demo layering cause you can try it and wipe it off. :) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back