Always looking at people nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ohhh so i have this to come.... all my life I always checked out peoples teeth :)then after having babies it was pushchairs.... and so I expect come September I will be checking out nails too :)

Just something that is "naturally" built into us guys and gals :) only us nail tec guys and gals that is :)

I have always looked at people's shoes first, probably because I love shoes. But since I have started getting into nails I always look at them! I serve a lot of people in the pet food store I work in and find myself staring at their nails, they must think i'm a right wierdo lol

I look at peoples nails all the time too. Yesterday I went to see the last house on the left at the cinema and in the really gross bit where the girl was hitting this guy to kill him I said to my boyfriend "ooo look she has zebras on her nails but the base colour is silver not white" lol. x

I look at peoples nails all the time too. Yesterday I went to see the last house on the left at the cinema and in the really gross bit where the girl was hitting this guy to kill him I said to my boyfriend "ooo look she has zebras on her nails but the base colour is silver not white" lol. x

bloody good film lol i watched that last night too :)

Im guilty of this too lol

Esp when shopping in my local supermarket. when its time to pay at the checkout im to busy staring at the checkout girls nails & she has to ask for payment at least twice lol How embarassing:)

I find myself doing it all the time! Without fail everytime I go out, Im telling my husband to check out someones nails! He's so over it, coz all I seem to do is talk about is nails, nails and more nails! :p

I do it too! Can't help it! Did you happen to notice how discolored Michael Jackson's nails were just before he died? I noticed them when I was watching one of the hundreds of news flashes on the tv recently. That is a sure fire indication that he was not doing well physically.

Too sad.

Latest posts

Back